9 million Hispanic, 1.3 million Asian people are living illegally in the US. Millions fear deportation

Twhitler also saw thousands of Muslims dancing on the streets of NJ, and he swore over his mother’s tombstone, but of course, you need to believe him. No, I rephrase it, you believed him. Like that wall now becoming a fence…and that AHCA enacted within 30 days of him taking over the throne. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, let’s talk about this topic. Let’s say that out of 1.3 million illegal Asians, 600,000 people are already married, how do you call those kids coming from these holly matrimony? Anchor babies? Shall they not deserve education because they were born here from illegal parents?

See Marcus? It is a question of you being a hearted person. Shall we punish the whole family, like…sending them all back to the country the illegal parent/s came from? Because by default, that was what it was going to happen to me, except that I defeated them in court. I was between leaving my 2 kids here and we as a couple going back to our country of origin. Sounds very enlightening, right?

I don’t want anybody to go through the angst, the desperation, the horror of that removal process from this country at all. It’s inhumane!

I speak for fairness. Kids should not be used as pawns on this fight, but unfortunately they become one, no matter how you see it. Kids are the future of this country, more people are getting old or dying than the people being born. Who is going to serve as a target for the cannons?

By the way, 12% of people serving in the army, I believe, are Hispanic. How many more are Asians or any other race or nationality? Some, most? Were born to illegal parents. Let’s think for a minute about that, shall we?

Personally, I’d love to see the laws that allow anchor babies changed. They reward people for breaking the law. The bottom line is those people entered this country illegally. They can deal with the consequences of their action. We all have consequences if we’re caught breaking the law.

Not everyone is here illegally. For example my niece from Beijing entered the country legally on a tourist visa and had her child while staying with us. She did not lie to get her visa or do anything illegal. One she had her passport for the child she moved back to China.

How long ago that they caught this so called hospital in Southern CA where pregnant women from China came to have their babies and then left? Baby tourism I think they call it?

Anyway, the reason these babies are called Anchor babies is that once they are 21 years of age, they can petition their parents had they been here legally under a non-immigrant visa or not, that is, assuming the immigration laws by then haven’t changed. If I were to be deported (when I was in court), my only chance was to wait for my older kid to become of age to petition for us. That’s long gone now.

Most visa holders overstaying after the time allotment they received at their entry to the US become “overstaying illegally”, very different to entering illegally, though in my opinion at least we know that when somebody entered illegally it was with all intention to do so, while the visa holder is a liar and should be prosecuted for violating the privilege and trust received from this country.

Somewhere I read, that there’s a petition to not allow any immigrant pregnant woman to enter the US. To me, a good step to stop any abuse of the immigration laws. Build a wall, do whatever, but fairly and squarely, no nothing, no one baby policy, forget it! Law should be applied to all immigrants without any discrimination for those living over there but not for those living over here, or thinking whatever.

Also, those immigrants like me, who went through an immigration process know that entering the US illegally is not a crime, it is an ignorant assumption from ignorant people in the matter, very well use for those who like to parrot nonsense. Of course, we are prompt to call it “breaking the law” and that’s what we use and will use for reference. It is a misdemeanor but that is not even mentioned at all.

By the way, the first hmmmm…lady…I don’t know what to call her since I don’t know what was her job prior to meet Twhitler, though they say she had a dubious job as a “model”, if you accept that her pictures in lesbian poses and being naked, and showing all she has, to the pleasure of perverts, make her qualify for that. But hey! Michelle Obama showed her arms and she was called a sl…t. The life, and attitude of some people in the hypocrite Christian/conservative community in this country blows my mind.

So, as I was saying, she violated “the law” by over staying and working as the aforementioned job, and has been rewarded with being allowed to live in the white house. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can substantiate that s/he is just visiting the US for 5 years without working. Can you believe that? She was just visiting for 5 years… A former breaking the law lady is the first lady? :scream:

I guess she has a conscious and feels that she doesn’t deserve to live there. Though, who wouldn’t blame her after the abuse she is subject, visible in videos and pictures. But it’s costing us $1 million (approx.) a day for her security while people are dying of hunger or can’t pay rent, or the hospital bill.

Oh! I forgot! The son of a famous Mexican singer “Pepe Sanchez” was caught trying to smuggle 4 illegal Chinese. They also said that Tijuana and the border in general is deserted. Now the illegals from Mexico are going to be able to travel to Canada, they don’t need visas. Guess who is going to suffer the construction of that wall? Those foreign to anything “America”. They will be spotted very easily and will be subject to extortion and whatnot. And sorry for those drug addicts, they will suffer big time, drugs are going to be very expensive, thus crime will be an issue to consider since drug prevention or treatment won’t be in any health care plan, at least the new one coming, if it is enacted, which I doubt.

Sorry, but this is something we start to see everywhere but not in CA, I think. Remember, I said once, you guys are lucky you live in the BA. Go out there and you will face the following and more:

“Not a crime” “is a misdemeanor”. Maybe you should lookup the definition of misdemeanor.

Maybe you should understand in immigrations terms what’s a crime and what isn’t. Crime equals a felony. Felony equals a bye bye from the US.
Have a nice day at work.

That guy probably did something bad to piss the neighbors. Those poor Hmongs… too bad they look too much like us :slight_smile:

There’s another incident here in CA. A Chinese lady was denied a place through Airbnb because of the president and Asians, as the other party said. I will bring the report.

This is cultural intolerance rather than racism. In Singapore there are many clashes with mainland Chinese. Is getting worse. The habits and behavior of mainland Chinese are quite different from the British influenced or Americanized Singaporean Chinese.

Many Chinese camps: pro West, Singaporean, pro PRC, pro ROC and Chinese. Singaporeans are also becoming divisive.

misdemeanor. “a lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year”

I don’t know if I need to call you “not so smart”, but I think I need to.

If you didn’t understand the meaning of what I said above, sorry Marcus, you need help comprehending English.

Yes, they targeted this poor man, a Chinese-American or American-Chinese, whatever your interpretation is.

This is not an Asian against an Asian. The owner of the property wasn’t an Asian. This is becoming a reality, they are emboldened by the words of the sitting president. “me want deal”. “Is that a black guy up there?” “the judge is Mexican”. Etc.

Um… that is disturbing indeed but I’m not sure if he was actually targeted because of his ethnicity. It could’ve been a white guy, or a Hispanic, or a black guy.

However, I think only an Asian would exhibit that kind of stubborness so they have definitely targeted the wrong ethnicity there… :smile:

What about the UA incident? Racism or violation of human rights?

So what is thread about again?

If you didn’t watch the video to hear first hand witnesses remarks, then you didn’t find out that the airline clerk had asked 2 other people and they did the same, they refused to give their seats. So, why an Asian? Watch the video!

Now, here we go! They started to destroy this passenger on the alt-right media.

The power of the people…