9 million Hispanic, 1.3 million Asian people are living illegally in the US. Millions fear deportation

Ahhh man!..you didn’t get it, did you?

I will say one phrase…interpretation of the law!
All those cases there contain an individual with rights to appeal and to defend himself in an immigration court.

You are obtuse. You don’t get it. There’s no punishment for the “crime” of entering illegally with anything but deportation with no chances of ever receive an immigration benefits (if caught), or if they find out through a background check you lived illegally in this country, you get 10 years of being declared inadmissible into the US. This is what scares many people, those 10 years of waiting turn into “forever”. Even those who overstayed their visas and leave voluntarily, will be banned forever to get another one. It’s a sentence for life.

Very rarely anybody is sent to criminal/civil court to respond to a charge of entering the country illegally. Any judge receiving such case would laugh in your face. It’s a waste of time because, if it would happen, it would require a judge, counselors for both sides and a jury. What a way to clog the judicial system. The jails, a good business by the way, would be full not only of illegal immigrants, but perhaps the system would put real criminals on the street.

This is the clue: A foreign national seeking to be admitted to the United States as an immigrant or to adjust status to lawful permanent residence must be admissible or receive a waiver of inadmissibility. Watch “waiver”, even though she entered the US illegally, she can petition for a waiver. Again, the code is “interpretation”.

By the way. This girl I know, suffered domestic violence by her husband. I sent her to our immigration lawyer years ago, got her U visa, and she just got her green card. A friend of mine, he boyfriend, didn’t pay attention to me, I told him to marry her when starting the process, he didn’t listen, she is legal now, he isn’t.

Did you understand what I said above? She entered the US illegally. She was a criminal under your standard, so, why was she recipient of a U visa? Interpretation of the law!

Marcus. I read and read more than anybody in my family. My English grammar is not that good, but I understand logic and something about law.

U Visa Extensions

When U nonimmigrant status is granted, it is valid for four years. However,extensions are available in certain, limited circumstances if the extension is: (PDF, 91 KB)
•Needed based on a request from law enforcement,
•Needed based on exceptional circumstances,
•Needed due to delays in consular processing, or
•Automatically extended upon the filing and pendency of an application for adjustment (application for a Green Card).

It’s faster and easier to just deport them. There’s no point in filing charges and going through court to make them serve jail time, when they’re going to be deported anyway. Let’s just line them up and give all 12.5M their day in court. If you honestly think all 12.5M qualify for a waiver, then it’ll be OK. They’ll all get their waiver and be allowed to stay here legally. If they fail, then they’ll get deported.

Looks like the entire state of California got/is getting the letter, while the rest of the names are cities & counties. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t I say you are obtuse? So, you are OK with any Chinese coming legally or illegally, claiming to be under the one child policy but be deported without their case being heard by an immigration officer or any immigration JUDGE? Really? S/he is here illegally, just deport them! OK…

Let me see how many posters respond to this: I am waiting for immigration (ICE) to raid Chinatown and perhaps any high tech company. I really would love to see that. Oh no! That would be discriminatory! Isn’t it?

FROM THE REPORT BELOW:

Immigrants from Central America and Asia – largely from India and China — are two of the main drivers of that growth.

I said to line them up and give them all their day in court. I don’t get how you say that I want to deport them without their case being heard by an immigration officer or immigration judge.

I don’t care what their country of origin is. If they are here illegally, then they are here illegally. The fact you keep on talking about illegals working in high tech is funny. Tech companies spend millions a year in Visa and Greencard fees. You can actually go online and see how many each company sponsors. Maybe you don’t know the difference between illegal and legal immigration?

Again Marcus? English is not my native language but I know I didn’t say concretely they should raid all the high tech companies. It was a “maybe” because if Melania the third lady made it for so many years working with a tourist visa, why not a very smart, intelligent individual from China or India?

By the way, Sessions contested the privilege the spouses of high tech industry employees in process of obtaining a green card to work in the US. That was going to expire a month ago or so. If they were working, they had to stop. I bet my house even one is working when s/he shouldn’t be.

Gee! If I didn’t know what’s going on.

ANOTHER CRIMINAL THAT MADE IT THROUGHT THE BORDER…:smile:

FALSE. She obeyed the law and got a legal immigration visa.

1 Like

Who cares, fake news are around, enjoy them. That’s how Twhitler won.

If she were to be living in this country right not, her ass would be deported for lying by pretending to be a citizen of the US. Nobody gets forgiven for saying such stupidity.

From Snopes:

Any lasting controversy on this topic boils down to a 1940 census document which lists Mary as being both the wife of Frederick Trumpun as well as a naturalized citizen, despite the fact that she was not granted citizenship til 1942. That document (behind a paywall), which has an “X” next to her name indicating that she was the one providing the census with her family’s information, has the letters “Na” entered in the citizenship status box, indicating “naturalized”:

Now, we are waiting for the famous release of another yet important information of the former…hmmm…“model” Melania. It’s May now, August of last year was the release of the immigration records of Melania. As we all know, at least me, nowadays anybody living for 5+ years in the US with a tourist visa, while handing around a portfolio of naked pictures is violating the immigration laws. She would be immediately arrested and her ass sent back to where she came from and asked to learn English if she wants to return.:stuck_out_tongue:

Such a delicate title of “model” was given to her, of course not a single ignorant, hypocrite Christian can answer how she could be in the white house if we see the pictures of her going around showing her…you know, the thing Twhitler likes to grab.:scream: But if those pictures were of Michelle Obama, God forbid! The stupid lunatic Pat Robertson said she showed too much of her bare arm one day. But Melania is a beautiful design of God he said…hahahahaha…what a bunch of ignorant, retrograde religious people.

If that’s modeling, send your daughters to work in that illustrious job. We’ll appreciate those pictures, really!

Hey. Have you ever seen the movie Gran Torino? A bit shallow. But touching in a good way and a reminder, long after Rodney King: “Can’t we all just get along?”

The earth’s human population is rising at exponential rates. It puts pressure everywhere. People have to live somewhere.

One of the most interesting and poignant representations of human population expansion and migration is at the Lawrence Hall of Science in San Francisco. It’s a simple map of the world with lights that go on showing the reaches of human population from origination through today and ending with lights on where humans have populated almost the entire earth’s surface today. Something for all of us to think about. Particularly RE investors.

Mars, here we come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.propublica.org/article/ice-officers-told-to-take-action-against-all-undocumented-immigrants

1 Like

Are all the Twhitler’s followers/supporters this dumb?

It’s crazy that it takes a directive to say we’re going to enforce the law.

1 Like

Nothing new there, whenever, if they look for Pedro, they take Maria too.

What’s stupid is the religious morons. Playing God? Duh!

“Immigrants with past criminal convictions accounted for 74% of all arrests made by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents in fiscal 2017, according to data from the agency. The remainder were classified as ‘non-criminal’ arrestees, including 16% with pending criminal charges and 11% with no known criminal convictions or charges,” Pew said.

I guess all those illegals aren’t innocent people. The criminals are getting the boot.

What’s wrong with these mother of all evil people?

PHOENIX — The family of a mentally ill man who alleges he died after being beaten and shot with a stun gun by law enforcement officers in one of the jails in Phoenix run by former Sheriff Joe Arpaio could receive $7 million in a lawsuit settlement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dollar7-million-settlement-proposed-in-jail-death-from-arpaio-era/ar-BBJUvXU?ocid=spartanntp

Yes, all illegal people are criminal. Ask a Vietnamese person.

Is there a Vietnamese traitor to his community on this forum voting for Trumpovich?

• :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I knew them Indians had it in them to be good for smuggling, but a singer? :smiley:

Build that wall so high Mister Gorvatrump! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

I know there’s a “deport illegals” Indian person on this forum, right? Are you going to ask these Indians to be deported? :smile::smile::smile:

Silence, so silent you can cut it with a knife…:laughing:

NEW DELHI — A popular Indian pop singer was convicted of human trafficking and cheating Friday by a court that found he took money to pretend people were in his performance troupe so they could get jobs in North America.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/indian-singer-convicted-of-trafficking-jobseekers-to-america/ar-BBKhZ9u?ocid=spartanntp

Now, they are going to use racial profiling on the Vietnamese?

Welcome to our world Vietnamese people! Very welcome!

Tranh Cong Phan, 43, was arrested at his home in the Seattle area on Monday. He was scheduled to make his initial court appearance on Tuesday afternoon.

Earlier Tuesday officials said they believed Phan sent a total of 12 packages to military and government addresses in the Washington metro area. But late Tuesday, the FBI’s Washington field office appeared to leave open the possibility that more packages were mailed.

"It is possible that further pack

How on earth is this racial profiling? Since they mention his race in the headline, you assume it’s racial profiling?

“Officials have said packages turned up at the CIA’s mail-sorting facility, a White House mail-sorting facility in suburban Washington, a Navy facility in Dahlgren, Virginia, and two facilities at Fort Belvoir, Virginia — the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and another defense university.

FBI investigators found that the packages contained potential destructive devices and appeared to have been sent by the same individual. Some of the packages included letters that one official described as disturbed and rambling.”