Altamont Pass Packed Solid

Looks like Bay Area peeps are ruining it for the locals…

Locals in South Lake Tahoe complain about the BA invasion, drivng up rents…But I have interviewed hundreds of tenants and they come from all over…Especially the service workers are not coming from the BA…The economy is good nationally. …despite what Trump says…Good news for Hillary

Speaking of Trump, looks like wheels are flying off that clown bus. :smile: No doubt @buyinghouse is enjoying the show.

Today, he told his followers "get that cry baby out of here!"
He was surprised when the secret service grabbed him and took him out of his own rally…:laughing:

1 Like

Let’s just say, Hillary has ordered the monogrammed towels for her new home…

Were they made by Trump’s manufacturing facilities in China? :laughing:

Its Hillarys race to loose…Despite running against the worst canidate in US history she us still struggling. …Lets hope Dilbert was wrong…but Trump is just a terrorist attack away from winning…Or maybe a few more leaked emils…not sown up yet…But most conservatives like myself hate Trump and always have…A lying, cheating, blustering, blowhard who made up most of his bullshit resume…He isnt really even a builder, just a promoter who has screwed everyone who has done business with him

Not if she likes her home and quality of life in Oakdale.

Tahoe is next.

Back in the mid-1970s, when I was at UC Davis, we could see I80 Pack up on Friday nights and again on Sunday nights during the winter. It was the BA skiers commuting to the slopes.

That was when I vowed to get the hell out of CA. Look how that worked out. :grimacing: