Americans leaving to live in criminal countries

They are…hmmm…I will go slow so the real investors can have a look at how-why Americans are leaving this country, they are tired of the “situation here” they say, aka Trump.

Funny to see them leaving for Mexico. You know, where the criminals live.

Americans are leaving to live in criminal country because US is becoming a criminal country
US is becoming mexico, Look at the crime , and CA is about to release more prisoners out.
Even police keep catching these burglars , the gov is going to release them right back into the community.

1 Like

Don’t frighten me :cry: In any case, I didn’t apply for citizenship, so your comment means I am doing correctly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love Mexico but this piece makes this Lake town look like a home for the crypt keeper… Too many old folks for me… rather be in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta

Plus funny how they all whine about US politics… they don’t say anything about the local corruption and don’t ask why every Mexican president becomes a billionaire… Ignorance is bliss…

1 Like

I know, just look at the emoluments clause being violated every weekend when the losing his mind president is golfing in one of his golf courses instead of making other Americans profit from his visits.

By the way, the US has the most efficient jail business ever. Don’t ask who are the owners, ask Sessions, he owns quite of good companies servicing the jail system.

People, old people, are leaving because they don’t want to be shot by a happy trigger cop. You know, after the so called president told them to rough up people. Well, they know what roughing it up means, you know, cops discharging their weapons on people with their hands up.

These old people are not targeted by cops… They are being terrorized by the American news media… The same media that spreads lies about Mexico, also lies and distorts American news…

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know what to tell you. If you become an American citizen, the privileges are great.

Benefits of becoming an American citizen supersede whatever cons you hear or see out there. This country is the last fortress against prejudice and racism. Well, it was, not now, the Nazi-KKK parasites and his supporters, some in the white house are jumping out of every rock out there. It concerns me, big time!
By the way, Mexico is nothing, there are other countries where the expats go to live peacefully. Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala among them. Where else can you live with $1K a month?

Funny that politics are expressed. People are fleeing this country to a country that its people were called criminals. I would be pissed if I were a Mexican foreigner and a naturalized American citizen. No matter what, you feel for the people you left behind. I know my people, down to earth, always loving people no matter what you see or hear in the media. Americans, civilians that is, are loved down South, except in Venezuela or Nicaragua. Who knows.

I’m already regretting getting the green card, from zero capital gain to paying tons of tax with hardly any benefits that are better than back home. That is, I paid way more than I get back. Actually, I prefer New Zealand :grin:

Talk to me, I can teach you the Trump way, never pay taxes again. Proven! :rofl:

A Vietnam veteran, shot by a rookie cop. Dead, just because he pulled his cane to walk out of his car. Great!

Philippines! Yeah!

Canadians and Americans moving to Mexico!