ANET bombed, anyone buying?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-arista-networks-inc-stock-192100058.html

I was lucky to drop ANET too last sale when I had good profit (28%). Today, it dropped heavily 19% after good results.

As usual, I jumped in to grab today. Any one else?

I did buy some. And will buy more next week.

1 Like

Catching a falling knife is never a good idea. I learned that the hard way.

1 Like

It’s ok if you wear heavy duty gloves. :boxing_glove:

1 Like

Wall street reactions are crazy, but when results are far better, catching falling knife mostly benefits.

If we are not buying at dip, when can we buy?

Buy at the flatline after dusts settled. (Best)

Or, buy it when it’s on the way up.

1 Like

Dusts settling is perfectly fine.

The price is too attractive.

Looks to me that this is crazy fall, mostly profit taking, and is unlikely to long last.

I may be right or wrong here, my own risk

ANET has a chance to be the next Cisco.

1 Like

Arista’s quarterly revenue climbed 42.7% year over year to $467.9 million. That translated to adjusted gross margin of 65.9% and adjusted net income of $137.3 million, or $1.71 per share. By comparison, Arista’s most recent financial guidance called for revenue between $450 million and $464 million, and adjusted gross margin in the range of 63% to 65%. And analysts were only expecting adjusted earnings of $1.41 per share.

It is a candidate for hanera’s 10x in 10 years. ANET has been consistently growing for the last few years.

MULE shot up 18% today. Want it?

No. I’m staying put with stocks. I have my hands full with real estate affairs… :wink:

Stop saying that :sob: UBNT is NEO :crazy_face:

Manch is too emotional of an investor. Fans the flames of greed and fear!

Yes, very emotionally unstable… :smile:

I’m the calm cool and collected one here but people keep handing me crap due to jealousy and envy… :hugs:

I am just a passionate long term speculator. :smile:

I think you mentioned it somewhere, but I assume you have had stock experience during previous crashes and booms. Obviously, you have been successful enough if you are still at it.

I have learned from previous mistakes. I assume WQJ has too. He’s pretty level headed IMO. Understands what he’s good and his investment style.

Alarms go off for me when people are very emotional about investing. Around Christmas time I met up with my uncle and he was all excited to talk investments, including options… big alarm for me. A month later people are crying crash.

It benefits you to understand how your feelings affect your trading. Hope you don’t take it the wrong way.

2 Likes

GTC Buy 100 @$160 :hugs:

1 Like

Why didn’t you tell me about ANET two years ago?

1 Like

I would recommend reading quarterly reports (yesterday results), fundamentals are strong. IMO, The current price will not long last.

1 Like