Arrogant and Outrageous act by UAL!

I have never eaten at Popeye. Should I?

Eat there often. Love their popcorn shrimp and coleslaw.

Yes.

The chicken is much better seasoned compared to KFCā€¦

Try Kabul Afghan restaurant in San Carlos.

It has been in the area forever and they have same waiters and service is always great and food is yummy. Lots of free parking.

I said it many times, try Pollo Campero in SF. Hopefully they will open a second restaurant in San Jose. You wonā€™t regret it, it has a taste like no one.

Delta, United, Alaska, etc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Martin Pavelk pre-ordered a gluten-free breakfast for his All Nippon Airways flight from Tokyo to Sydney, Australia. He was served a single banana, a packet of salt, and a knife and fork.

ā€œAll other passengers were served a full breakfast meal consisting of eggs, sausage, mushrooms, bread, and yogurt,ā€ Pavelk said. ā€œThis was a nine-hour flight. Although definitely gluten-free, the banana did not keep me full for very long.ā€

1 Like

I have flown on Nippon, a United affiliate. .The least legroom of any airline everā€¦the worst of the worstā€¦

Surely after paying Dr. Dao, there is money leftover, right, United???

1 Like

I have 3 upcoming flights on United this month. Wish me luck boys!

2 Likes

Awesomeā€¦ break a leg (literally)!!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€œUnited Airlines refuses to take my call, now I canā€™t sleep and just keep thinking about how wrong this is,ā€ Harper wrote.

She encouraged her Facebook friends to share her story.

Regarding all of the above, lessons from Dr Daoā€™s recent webinar on how to enrich oneā€™s life via Unitedā€¦

Sheā€™s lucky they gave her a cupā€¦

canā€™t blame united for this one. itā€™s for her and other passengerā€™s safety. she should not wait until bladder exploded .

(Nurseā€™s seatmate)

Asparagus for dinner, eh???:slight_smile:

Sweetie, letā€™s stay home this summerā€¦

1 Like

Roadtrip.

1 Like

A popular Google search is: staycation

Show the video to your wife. Tell her not to drag you down during a fight. The man was in upper hand still his wife (my guess) restricted his arm, and subsequently dragged him down. Naive woman can be the cause of a man downfall.

1 Like