As an immigrant, I am appalled, and Disappointed

Oh good grief. I really hope we can get past another Clinton vs. Trump election. Are we seriously that stuck in politics for this to happen again?

From Bush Clinton Bush clinton…To Trump clinton…Groundhog day nightmare

1 Like

Nobody in the Dem side has the star power / charisma of Hillary as of now. So if the election were to run today, Hillary would be the candidate.

Sad but true

The next Dem primary winner will be a woman. Any man would have an accuser coming forward and he will be gone in no time. I don’t believe any man who hasn’t done anything that can be viewed as harassment since his kindergarten days.

1 Like

In that case can also be a homosexual man instead of a woman… I think Mr. Cook is going to take a stab at it after he relinquishes his Apple CEO title to Mr. Musk… :rofl:

Looks like Warren or Hillary consensus so far…They will both loose…Dens need a Gen X Obama type…Kamala Harris?

Hillary has no charisma. That’s why she lost. Beating Trump should have been a slam dunk for democrats. Just wait until February when people start to get larger paychecks thanks to Trump. I think we are close to a turning point where people realize big government isn’t protecting or helping them. Once that happens the democrat playbook is useless.

1 Like

Ok well if even the most charismatic Dem has no charisma then I think Dem is definitely doomed… :wink:

Inflammatory?

Imagine if Hillary won 2020 at 73…She would never survive to 81 in 2028

Biden is 75…
Bernie is 76…

This is exactly what people mean when they say the democrats need some young leadership. Those guys had their turn. It’s time to look for the next generation of leaders.

Oh, I’d love to see Trump vs. Warren debates though.

Trump vs. Warren debate would be interesting to watch, viewship would go through the roof.

In SF young democrats are less liberal and more moderate than boomers. Fiscal conservatism is trendy. Is this trend the same at the national scale? It would be funny that young people are less liberal than old people for the whole country. It’s like young people love gold and old people love bitcoin.

1 Like

For all those racists supporting the white shithole tenant, an advertisement from the house. (as somebody said, why getting so upset with killing PC).

Oh, I forgot, I read so many republicans saying Martin Luther King was a republican guy. OK. Got it!

Yes, let’s use the term evil. Whatever that means. History gets defined by the winners. That’s why Hitler is evil while Stalin isn’t. We thought Saddam Hussein was good until he wasn’t on our side. We thought Bin Laden was good until he wasn’t on our side. Everyone always assumes they’re on the good side, and the enemy is the evil one. Do you think Hitler thought he was evil? Do you think ISIS thinks they are evil? Good and evil are always a matter of perspective. Whoever wins gets the distinction of being good.

1 Like

We have Marcus and Buyihouse…Who needs Warren and Trump… lol

4 Likes

How did they ever become arch enemies to begin with??? I missed that part… :rofl:

The day, that dummy, didn’t understand something legal, sanctioned by the state of CA as an illustration of a life policy insurance. Him and his dumb buddies called me a fraudster. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Shouldn’t you worry about learning what compound interest is and how to calculate it, so you aren’t making fraudulent statements?

I guess I shouldn’t worry about the people here. The people here have a high enough financial IQ to realize it’s a scam. It scares the crap out of me you’re out there selling that stuff to unsuspecting people though. I have too many family members that have fallen for that crap and not a single one of them has gotten rich from it as promised. They’d all have been far richer just putting the money in the SPY index fund.

Generally people who don’t have a credible argument start abusing others & there is just one person who does that on this forum.

1 Like