As an immigrant, I am appalled, and Disappointed

Oprah Winfrey

2 Likes

That’s totally crazy! And yet, I could totally see that…

Yes, shutdown the US government to protect people who entered the country illegally. Who’s interest are they trying to serve?

1 Like

I just know that if you stay silent with the words this president said you are a racist.

Deportation is down 17% under Trump vs Obama

2 Likes

For people who like to read up on facts & qualitatively understand numbers and just not talking points.

Essentially, Obama administration changed the definition of deportation and counted people who were not considered as deportees. Hence, current deportation comparison with Obama Administration numbers are knowingly misleading.

I can now understand why some Trump supporters believe there is something called “fake news” especially when it comes to illegal immigration.

4 Likes

I just know, that if you support this filth of a human being, you are racist.

In my 27 years in this country, never, ever, I heard “shithouse” as a topic of conversation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sen-dick-durbin-asserts-trump-said-shithole-countries/ar-AAuMgn6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-i-want-immigrants-from-everywhere/ar-AAuMqoP?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

My wife from Russia thinks her Homeland is a shithole compared to America. I think people aren’t being honest about most of the world. The US is more desirable for most of us especially for women. Like she said… For a woman in Russia the only choice she had was to live in her mothers apartment or her future motherinlaws apartment… Almost anything in the US is preferable … there is no way we can accommodate all the people that want to come here… There have to be rules for legal immigration…

4 Likes

When the turd in the white house uses shithole countries and mentions countries that represent by name a majority of immigrants born in this country, you are not trying to grasp the idea that he pointed the finger to Black people when he cried why no other white European country sent their people, and insulting those like me who escaped their country of origin for political reasons, the same reasons created by the American government.

For a minute, I forgot that the best example of hypocrisy comes from the white house. We have an illegal immigrant Melania, violating the immigrations laws, working as (a doubted “job”) a “model”, who is married to a person who asks others to act legally.

What a bunch of hypocrite people! We have a former illegal person, representing what she didn’t do in the first place, by respecting the immigration laws. No visa holder can work in the US. Period!

Number of illegals in this country by nationality, aka coming from shithole countries:

Mexico 6,650,000

El Salvador 530,000

Guatemala 480,000

Honduras 320,000

Philippines 270,000

India 200,000

South Korea 200,000

Ecuador 170,000

Brazil 150,000

China 120,000

Other 1,650,000

Wait… I thought the only “shithole” countries are Haiti, El Salvador, and the African ones… :wink:

2 Likes

Also, how are immigrants born in this country? If they are born here, then they aren’t immigrants.

1 Like

@55% of 75% =@42% of the population(Mexico+Central America) above have LESS than a high school degree (not the best and brightest) according to the Pew Research
&@15% of 75%= ONLY @11% have a Bachelor’s degree.

3 Likes

The topic is about the vulgar president in the white house calling people’s countries shitholes even though they have fought along the lines with any other immigrants in wars, and the opinion of sold out immigrants who don’t seem to see they are next.

If you are an immigrant, then comment, but be prepared, today the browns from Central America, the rest of America, and those browns or blacks from Africa are the scape goat. Tomorrow, you, seemingly to those today affected, you know, you being a little bit black will be the next target. It is about all things being white, don’t forget about that, if you are not white, the warning signals are out there.

We are governed by an idiot that doesn’t have any education at all and is asking for others to be above him in that department. Then, you, by mocking those less fortunate than you, you are becoming a racist.

I am more educated that that idiot in the white house. Period!

At least I know how to sing the national anthem.

At least I know Israel is in the Middle East.

At least I know how to respect my wife by not cheating on her with a prostitute.

At least I don’t go to church one day pretending I do it every week and pretend to know how to read the bible.

My great, great grandfather didn’t come to America for being a deserter as this president’s grandfather did.

At least my people go to war fighting for this country, the turd in the white house never did. Neither you.

We all immigrants, one way or the other, by coming to this country and begging for a job, are coming from a shithole country according to the agenda in the white house, you don’t know it yet, but your H1B visa is your present chain on the neck. You will be the next target, just wait until the supporters of this president, some on this forum, will react to and blame you for a recession, anything on a bad economy, taking American’s jobs, and you will see, how they start to notice you are taking too much power or being noisy or multiplying too much. It’s about race people!

Things will get worse for you if you are a little bit…hmmm…brown? Gee! You haven’t figured it out yet? You think that because you have “education on the books” you are getting away from a taste of coming from a shithole country? Just wait, wait, it’s coming, it takes that idiot in the white house another twit or an ignorant remark to put you in that list. He just started to give you a hint with spouses of H1B visas, what else is next? Just wait!

Me? I don’t care. I can blend easily among the crowd of those not wanting browns in this country. I can easily join the crowd and make my life miserable by behaving like you racist. That easy.

You want to see a racist, and enemy of the first amendment in action? Watch this. If that doesn’t bother you, then you have achieved the racist purity, congratulations!

2 Likes

Forget there, How many people moved to Canada because Trump was elected?

1 Like

I was going through a book of Chinese short stories retold by Lin Yutang and surprised to discover that “Cinderella” is actually Chinese in origin. I’d have thought European but it doesn’t show up in Europe until 400 years after it shows up in China. Wikipedia claims Greek origins but I’m skeptical. The Greek version has a king, a girl, and a shoe and it’s very brief. The Chinese version has the evil stepmother, the sister, the king, and the shoe. It ain’t Cinderella without the evil stepmother!
The best are the ghost stories though.

Well, there are some holes to the theory, but you may have heard that pasta or noodles originated in China not Italy.

1 Like

I will come back later to touch some immigrants with no heart who are supporting this treasonous administration. They will really not enjoy what I am going to post.

Meanwhile, my heart goes to somebody who knows what picking on people means.

Yeah, that immigration hawk is full of chit.

Welcome to Russiamerica babies!