Bay Area Tax Reform Implications?

Having said that, when is it, @sfdragonboy? We need to get going…

I can help to organize…

1 Like

We should all meet at a 49er game… Plenty of extra seats.
Today the stadium looked empty, as they lost again
We can tailgate till halftime and get in for free…

1 Like

Sorry, no gatherings for me. I don’t want a gun toting republican making me another statistic. I fear a guy posting here is going to shoot me, you know, mentally ill people are allowed to buy guns nowadays.

Yeah, I am probably out too. Some Apple loving freak might try to run me down… Better to stay under the radar, out of sight…

5 minutes before kickoff
More ppl there afterward though. Not sure if they come from the top section

1 Like

Fact: the 49ers should have never moved out of the Fab 7x7. Sure, Jed may or may have made money from this stadium but the soul of the team is just shot. I hear the stadium is hard to get to or get out of (no mass transportation nearby) and whose bright idea was to make the stadium even less game focused by putting in crap that distracts folks? Oh, let’s not mention the massive sunburn one will get sitting on that one side. Stupid planning. Jed should have pretty much copied Seattle’s stadium, where the crowd noise can be an advantage to the home crowd.

Are you thinking about retiring pretty soon?:rofl:

The stadium has it’s own VTA stop, and you can exchange from Caltrain to VTA in Mountain View. It’s way easier to get to than the old stadium. Who wants to see an 0-8 team? You need fans to have crowd noise :slight_smile:

It is amazing the number of people wearing Seahawks gear on Sundays. They are clearly THE team in town.

Football teams are popular in cities where there is nothing else going on… Hell, LA didn’t have a team for years and nobody cared… lol

Not sure where you got that from. Candlestick may not have had a BART station but the proximity to the freeway was ideal. I have never gone to Levi, but my coworkers have and they simply said it was a nightmare getting out.

You said Levi’s has no mass transportation which isn’t true. Levi’s is just off of 101. It’s just not designed to handle the amount of traffic at the same time. Caltrain to VTA is the way to go.

I have lived in the BA my whole life, Been to couple of pro games… Total nightmare… Much preferred Cal games…

I am sure I can find way more things negative about the stadium but my work’s firewall won’t let me access sports related…

yesterday is cold as f inside the stadium.

Yeah, and the temperature was low too…:grin:

Yes, please!!!

Checks and balances…:sob:

They may still try to punch it through as a hail mary. Early indications are that the Senate bill also removes State and Local tax deductions…

The tax reform plan crafted by House Republicans would add $1.7 trillion to the debt over the next decade, according to a brief analysis released Wednesday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

The projection could be a problem for Republicans because they are using special budget reconciliation rules to avoid a 60-vote threshold in the Senate and those rules required that the bill only increase the federal debt by $1.5 trillion over 10 years.

1 Like