Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

The prediction was ether will cross bitcoins market cap.

Ether is more like an OS where you can devlop apps on. Ether has Ether virtual machine, where devs can use this as a saas model. I’m quite bullsih on ether.

They failed at that attempt last week. The dev/mining community is a joke compared to bitcoins. Any software upgrade will put Bitcoin cash out of business. It’s block size is 2MB compared to Bitcoin. Other than that it’s same.

Nothing new unlike ether

499 to go.

Top 10 market caps.

Done. Only took one day.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-19/bitcoin-soars-past-8-000-as-technology-shift-concern-vanishes

Wall Street Journal on BitCoin !

2 Likes

Bitcoin is a symptom. …Everyone is chasing yield…Wait for the crash and then everyone will chase safe havens…10x chasers beware…

1 Like

Buy buy buy!!! FOMO!

The price ether, the digital token used on the ethereum blockchain set a new record high in trading today, at just under $415. It has been a good year for the cryptocurrency, which has appreciated by a cool 5,000% (or so) since January, when it was trading at $8. So far today, the cryptocurrency has gained more than 8%.

Do you own any now?

Not yet. Do you?

No… I only invest in stocks and RE… :laughing:

1 Like

I bought some ether a few days ago and forgot to track the price. Thanks for posting the good news. Now I only hope that it allowed me to buy more

Buy more now. :smiling_imp:

Come on. You know this isn’t sustainable… stop pushing more lemmings down the cliff… :rofl:

1 Like

We can loot their properties when their houses caught fire.

Bought a little more just now, before I forgot about this hot commodity :rofl:

There’s a little pull back from 423 to 415, I think ETH is going to be the hottest cryptocurrency. I tried to read about btc and ETH, too much to read, it’s easy just to buy and forget about it. That’s how people make money in Bitcoin. If mining makes sense, I might be willing to invest some time and tuition to learn

Beware: You heard all about Bitcoin Bubble or Crash like 1730’s Tulip, that is for all Crypt o Currency…BTC may reach $20000 or $25000 before getting hit that Crash all CryptoCurrency.

It’s already 456 now, was 415 before I sleep. Now I am thinking that I should have bought more last night!

ETH is now the hottest of all!

Let’s pray for the crash… Bitcoin hoarders are either criminals or greedy gamblers… Either way we won’t feel guilty buying their homes on the courthouse steps for cheap…lol

3 Likes

400 was a triple top and it’s clearly breaking out. Target is 600 in 3 month

Where’s our expert chartist? What’s your prediction for ETH?

I guess ETH must be a hot topic in the dinner party yesterday. Wait until the Christmas and New Year, more people will come buy in the hope of a quick buck