Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I know! Patience pays off. I’m just not sure what order I should set. Maybe not $8000-- there will be too many buyers at that price. $8050? $8500? Both?

Really? No way… you already lost money at the 9k bid and if you go in now again you will lose again when it drops to below 8k and beyond.

Ha ha ha ! Now you are active testing other’s will !!

1 Like

I am mentally prepared to see it down to $100…

And I think it will fully recover. If I would not believe that, I would have sold 2 weeks ago for $12k/BTC and made 25% profit.

Experienced RE investors laughed at me when I bought a 3/2 house in East San Jose for $204k (in 2010, not in 1980). Of course, the house had the intrinsic value (rental income). I remember I was very nervous that day… until I saw the house… it turned out quite attractive with its white picket fence. The new owner removed that fence for some reason.

Then wait for it to drop to $100. Why catch a falling knife and spend unnecessary money.

Are you equating wuqijun to your friend? wuqijun is shrewder :grin: I wanted to buy in East SJ too but my wife doesn’t want to deal with … tenants, are tenants ok? I recall prices have declined more than 80% since the peak… I know because one of my friend has a brand new house there.

I almost bought a brand new house in east San Jose for $375k back in 2010. And then I declined so the seller begged me to buy it at $365k. And again I declined. I wasn’t as savvy with real estate back then as I am now… I was too busy waiting for my stocks to recover :wink:

2 Likes

I am not even convinced that I can buy for 8000.

I am convinced that anybody can buy at below $5k shortly.

It will go below 6500.

For sure… no brainer.

Did you buy @tomato lunch yet? :smile:

Whatever money you put now will be declined long time and will not recover forever.

IMO, You will gain experience than recovering the money you are going to lose !

So bitcoin indeed dropped like a rock. Where’s my respect that you’re supposed to pay me? :rofl:

1 Like

Respect will be paid when it fell down to 5k. :smile:

$2500 then flat
We can revist next year.
I had one of my rich friends over last night. He thinks the party will continue for stocks. But will end if the Dems take the house or senate in November

1 Like

I feel 5000 is easy to reach by the trend of bitcoin.

1 Like

Yes, but he said shortly. I’m giving a month to reach 6500

A month is too long… can’t wait… :rofl:

So how are your nephews doing with their investments?

I have not spoken to them since. Younger one has gone back to college in upstate NY and the older one is who I will be visiting in few days (Phoenix) so we’ll talk and see.