Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I knew you were going to say that… I already prepared myself for the day. My dim sum brunch consisted of 3 beef balls and full plate of beef chow fun! :rofl:

I think I will be ready for bitcoin after this lunch.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are crypocurrencies the Beanie Babies of the 2010s? Will we see a similar article on Bitcoin in 2030?

1 Like

Crypto currency is a product on the Information Age.
These fuckers are overloading Facebook with their drivel.
At least Zuckman will make some money on this insanity

2 Likes

Zuckerberg not Zuckerman… :laughing:

I don’t have to kiss the Zuckerbutt. all CEOs should be treated with healthy disrespect. Musky especially

Only because you are jealous of them being much more successful and a lot younger… :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

So maybe bitcoin will drop to $0 whereas ether will eventually climb to $1M per coin 20 years from now… :laughing:

Which I highly doubt… I think the difference between dotcom bubble and this bubble is that some dot com companies survived and became extremely successful, so will some companies that employed the blockchain technology will become extremely successful, but none of the currencies based off this technology will be of any value in a few years time…

1 Like

Crypto could potentially create a new global economy free of government intervention. There’s no international trade barrier and no foreign exchange risk. You exchange your usd to ether, travel to Paris, consume stuff with your doubled Bitcoin and pay no tax. Who wants the hassle of currency exchange?

When you need to hire someone to build you a website, you can hire a Russian programmer and pay him in ether. No payroll tax needed.

There’s privacy coins that you can spend free of tax and free of government intervention.

Bitcoin is an invention to escape overzealous government intervention. It’s a rebellion against Keynes economy

So you want to enjoy all the benefits that your government gave you without paying them anything in the form of tax? Hmm… I wonder if there’s a thing called free lunch… :wink:

3 Likes

So you like to ass kiss sucessful people… I think all public figures should be judged harshly. Not jealousy.
I would never want to be a public figure.
Anonymity is the key to happiness

2 Likes

Crypto investors will pay and donate bitcoins to maintain crypto currency infrastructure, they will also voluntarily donate coins to people in need. Let the fed and monetary regulators retire and let the army dissolve. Tax will be so low that charity will replace tax

Bitcoin was originally created with an intention to run fixed currency model against various inflated government currencies. They are just bits and bytes, protected by block chains.

If they do the original intended functionality, as a medium of exchange for buying and selling goods and services, they would survive.

Now, Bitcoin one person buys at a price and sells (handles) to next person at a higher price. This is effect of speculation. Now, bitcoin is like a fixed number of stone bubbles or tulip flowers, going from one person to another and every pass price is increased. Multiple cryptos created, traded and futures are also approved now.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/01/bitcoin-price-cme-cftc-futures/

Now all cryptos are made as gambling items (not a coin anymore) and lost original intended function. At some point of time, peak, all those are getting vanished and the last holders are biggest hit by the storm.

By 2020, most of cryptos vanish with the last bidders money. That is the end of cryptos and will not make any dent in any other government supported currency.

2 Likes

Lol… I don’t ass kiss successful people. If they have done something meaningful then I commend them. I don’t badmouth them for no reason or become jealous of their success.

What is the name of the video game that you’re playing now?

3 Likes

To be fair, this country functioned fine for decades without an income tax. Government spending was less than 5% of GDP. An income tax was even deemed unconstitutional at one point. Some how with that tiny federal government the US managed to grow and become the largest economy in the world. It’s crazy to think that could happen without a big government making all the decisions for us.

1 Like

All large and successful economies in the world have had a strongly centralized government that collected lots of taxes. Can you think of one instance that wasn’t the case?

1 Like

How’d we become #1 without it? If you’re number 1, why do you emulate the people you passed along the way? That’d be like your beloved Tesla deciding to copy GM and Ford. The Patriots don’t win the super bowl then spend the off-season studying what the Browns do, so they can copy it.