Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I saw that list aleady. My comment was meant to be a joke… :rofl:

1 Like

Ahhh, my bad, did not notice your Simile !!!

1 Like

??? He didn’t buy bitcoin. He said he didn’t buy it. He said he’d have told me already if he had. He did have that look of “yeah, we’re not rich. Sorry that’s life. No bitcoins here.”

1 Like

Ok, so it is a trusting relationship… :laughing:

1 Like

Or just a relationship without bitcoins :frowning:

Here you go, bitcoins are bought by HedgeFunds… now, for sure these are TULIPs !

1 Like

With all the Russians hacking almost everybody in the world, I wouldn’t trust anything in the cyber space.

Bitcoins are cheap compared to real estate…Millienals like easy to buy consumables like Starbucks and gourmet food… …Bitcoins are gambiling not investing…Reminds me of the gold rush in 1980, after Americans were finally allowed to buy Kruggerands…ended badly. Except for the few that cashed in…
My buddy bought a house with Kruggerands as a down payment. $130k with $13k down…Now worth $1.3m
Those $900 Kruggerands are only worth $1400…While he turned $13k into $1.3m. 100X
Makes those 10x stocks look boring

Do not be too sensitive about Russian hacking or any other hackers. Bitcoin is fairly secured, but the valuation is too crazy reaching $10000 soon. Hackers/Ransom ware people are hoarding the money in bitcoins. All underground world is hoarding money in bitcoin.

The issue is good investors and hedge funds entering to bitcoin makes it big bubble like TULIP issue .

I like my money under the mattress. :rofl:

In case of any emergency, it’s there. Except during a fire…:joy::smiley:

1 Like

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bitcoin-just-plunged-more-than-dollar1000-in-48-hours/ar-BBENJ7X?li=AA4Zjn&ocid=ientp

3 Likes

I knew bitcoin is crazy one ! Already sold all my stakes, took profit, bought NVDA yesterday before results !

1 Like

You owe me a %. :joy:

1 Like

Bitcoin was down because people moved to a new crypto currency that just launched. That’s why this is a bubble and unsustainable. There’s very minimal barriers to entry. People can constantly create new currencies. It would literally be possible for the value of crypto currency in the world to surpass the value of physical currency.

1 Like

Also, the fact that you need to use an exhaustive amount of energy to “mine” new coins is a big joke… are we playing a video game??? My goodness… why bother mining for anything when you can just create a billion other coins elsewhere… :rofl:

1 Like

Not true I think. Bitcoin cash was created 5 months ago. The speculators in this area look for news helping Bitcoin and push it up and when there is a lull they move into other altcoins. BCC is the lucky one this time.

Bitcoin is the main one. Rest all are not worth paying attention to.

Goldman is looking to open an exchange for trading
Hedge funds haven’t put any money on this yet, everyone is looking it seems
Bitcoin futures will start trading soon

These are all signs for an uptick and no big bubble has burst without the big money entering :wink:

1 Like

I feel the same. Bitcoin will go further long time until crash !

Already way overpriced… actual value of one coin is less than a penny. So it is 600000 times overvalued at least… but of course can still go up much higher irrationally… :rofl:

There’s a competitor to Bitcoin. I missed to grab the article. It is not good, because as I heard, bitcoin is popular for being unique, about 21 Million “virtual coins”. Could be there more, that’s what I heard on the radio.

That’s why you should own gold. It might melt, but it’s still usable.

2 Likes