Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

So what to buy as an indirect investment in Bitcoin?

NVDA, for one… I was trashing it the other day but if you do believe in bitcoin then buy NVDA. Because people view this company as a beneficiary of bitcoin’s rise and it is also enhancing its infrastructure to support bitcoin.

See I was right. As bitcoin price goes ever higher we will see more and more forum members jump in. What’s your price @wuqijun ?

Price to go in to buy bitcoin? I don’t plan on buying it at any price… I’m old school and only believe in stocks and real estate. I didn’t buy any gold back in the recession days as well…

Never say never. Even geniuses like Newton couldn’t resist tulip. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I am beyond Newton… :rofl:

I’ll buy Bitcoins and hold until Manch decides to buy :rofl:

3 Likes

Do you think Russia, China, India, Germany, UK or USA government agencies are not trying such? These government agencies have exceptional super-computers and good experts to crack ! Many tried, hackers and many government agencies, but could not break it !

That is why bitcoins became crazy now, protected by existing market, no government control.

Theoretically botcoin represents a true free market without any government intervention. It could help to break trade barriers

1 Like

That is why no government agencies like it.

Yes but theoretically you can also use ether or millions other types of cryptocurrencies to do the same task. Bitcoin is not unique. Only the technology behind it is. Investing in bitcoin might not be the same as investing into the technology that enabled it.

I am after life changing money. If you only put in 10k or 20k into bitcoins it would have to go up 100x for it to be meaningful.

Soros said it best. It doesn’t matter how often you are right. It’s how much you make when you are right that counts.

1 Like

Ok, so put $2M into it now… :thinking: then would only need to double for it to be meaningful…

But most people won’t. Because everybody knows it’s a bubble. So the max many people can tolerate is under 100k. That’s not meaningful.

I’d rather put 1M on NVDA.

2 Likes

If bought 20k Bitcoin in 2011, how much do you have now? It is very meaningful

Early is the key. Bitcoin is a little too old for spec now. Maybe we can buy ether instead

We should try to be the early investors on something that’ll explode by 100 or 1000 times. A double won’t change your life unless you can raise billions like soros

He did?

Bitcoin is rising faster than AAPL. Only thing it misses is a devidend

Yup. Look it up.

Isaac Newton went broke chasing a stock bubble not a tulip bubble (1634-1637). The South Sea Bubble started in 1711 and ended in 1720. Isaac Newton born in 1643, died in 1727.

2 Likes

Ok. Newton was smarter than I thought.