Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

9k is a small account. If you check the 500k coin holders, mostly smart and savvy. There is a large percentage of libertarians, and libertarians are smarter than average population

Might be a small amount to you but it’s a lifetime of savings for some people. And they are dumping it all down the drain…

A small savings won’t take you anywhere anyway. The sewer worker can easily make 9k by working extra hours. Not a big risk to him.

If you invest 9k in sp500, how much money can he make in a year?

The sewer guy is a gambler…loves playing poker…Like to swing for the fences…99% of those guys strike out…He has been making bad decisions his whole life…I doubt this one will be any different…He wants to flip house like me and his father in law…But does not talk about that anymore…Bullish for us RE guys…

1 Like

Bitcoin is way better than polker, isn’t it? It’s an upgrade for him

I have one tenant who is a professional poker player…Does well…The sewer man was a lousy poker player…Will lose his shirt with bitcoin…Lost his first house in the Great recession…over leveraged…bad timing…He admitted to me his timing is always bad…If had bought bitcoin a year ago he would have been a genius…Buying now he is just a sheep to be fleeced…

1 Like

At least he’ll avoid wasting time on pokers. Hope he can learn some technology when watching his Bitcoin investment. If his blockchain knowledge is getting better, could move to SV and become a Bitcoin programmer

Really??? Then I suppose I can start praticing basketball because I’ve always wanted to be an NBA star… :rofl:

Then go practice every day. You may become a star in sunset games day

And I supposed if the sewer guy go practiced programming everyday then he may become a star programmer amongst his treatment plant buddies… :rofl:

The sewer guy never finished high school. Nice guy very athletic, snow boarder…does not know shit from Shinola

Now I think your friend’s daughter is the dumber of the two.

When 60% of the college graduates are women, what do you expect?

Maybe become the CTO for his sewer plant? Or the chairman of Tahoe crypto association? His wife is a UC grad, may as well take the job and ask the wife to help out

The wife is definitely an idiot…but I blame liberal brainwashing…Her generation was forced not to judge people…Therefore they have shit for brains…She will get a few hard knocks life lessons and smarten up by 40…She is only 25…

1 Like

No worries… she can always inherit a fat check from her dad… :rofl:

You’re her dad?

Um… sure I might be able to be her sugar daddy… :rofl:

Invest in a group of millennial magician who haven’t yet built anything useful to society away from a group of babyboomer liars who tried but failed miserably. Wise?

If the bitcoin went up and she cashed to be a millionaire, she won’t give us any money right? Should we, the taxpayers, be responsible for helping those homeless and section 8 guys arising from bitcoin crash?

Bitcoin millionaires pay a lot tax too