Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Her dad already gave her a property management company…But she has little interest in it…$80k a year in Tahoe net to her…She is just spoiled playing with boy toy hubby…She will get bored and move on…Like most people from small towns the best thing is to move to the big city in midlife then return for retirement

Just grow up in big cities to begin with. Lot more street smartness and setting the right goals.

Do people live longer in Tahoe than SF if they stay there for the lifetime?

She can move to SF and enjoy a more stressful life with smaller living space

She’s enjoying her “boy toy hubby” using her dad’s money. Who says she’s dumb? She’s super smart!!! :rofl:

She is smart…But needs a new direction…Hubby will bring her down…

1 Like

No need for a new direction… she likes hubby bringing her down in bed… no need to get jealous of her achievement here… :rofl:

She could be happy like this for the life. Own a PM company, have a pension accumulating husband, happy life in Tahoe. What’s the problem?

Her dad can set up some structure to protect the asset from taking away by the hubby in a divorce though

Problem is she does not like his kids…There is a shortage of young successful guys in Tahoe…Most are snowboarder pot heads…She isn’t legally married to him…they are just playing house…Lawyer dad deathly afraid of legal issues with actually marriage…

I blame her dad then. Out of all places he chose to bring up his kids in Tahoe. Imagine she grew up in the Bay Area among the materialistic Asians. Even potheads in SF run startups and have millions in bitcoins. :smile:

No worries. Lawyer dad should be able to handle a sewer guy. She’s only 25, plenty of time to grow wiser. It’s odd that she chose to go back to Tahoe after college. Can she get a good job in SF?

She is a mom’s girl…When the old man dies, he is 79, she and her Mom will move…Neither ski so I bet they move south…

Hats off to the guy putting 400K when ethereum was 80c. That’s almost over 1500x increase.

He’s now worth ~600M if he hasn’t sold anything. He owns a mansion in LA now, cheers.

Go big or go home.

I went home, apparently :slight_smile:

:rofl: home sweet home… :rofl:

Bye bye bitcoin… it was a fun moonshot but time to fall back to earth… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-slides-14-percent-crackdown-085904846.html

Bitcoin network can’t be controlled by government according to Chamath, is a decentralized network. Hence, I boldly bought $1 million worth of bitcoin, very confident that I would be the first in this forum to become a billionaire ahead of manch.

Stop talking nonsense this late at night and go back to sleep. :rofl:

I dont care if i lose money in this, as long as i dont lose to wuqijun :). If it drops it has to happen after feb1.

That said, yeah the crypto is coming to its senses finally. But for us traders, it has been a boring month so far.

You cant be a billionaire with bitcoin, not anymore.

Try other altcoins.

Though i have a feeling that this might actually happen really really quick, too. Maybe by next week we will see 7k, who knows. The market cap is back to 560b from its peak of 759-800.