Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I’m so flattered… :rofl:

It’s going to be a long consolidation. Better with stocks than coins during this ordeal

KODKgoing down
BUDZ going up
People are selling bitcoins and buying pot…

1 Like

Interesting. What’s the best marijuana related stock?

Scott’s Miracle Grow. They make the organic spray you need to use when growing it.

2 Likes

That’s the problem of buying coins isn’t it? With stocks, I can easily sell and move to cash with one swoop. Can you do that with coins? My nephews tell me they have not sold completely. They move from coins to coins. Is this what you see?

1 Like

I’m bearish on coins for now, but I may buy again if the consolidation is over. It’s overextended now and many incur a deep and long correction. Yes, you can sell all the coins and become 100% cash.

I sold my GBTC with a 15% loss. Fortunately I have higher gains on the 1st round

I think most exchanges have a limit in how much you can sell for cash in a day. So when the crash happens, people with a lot of coins will be stuck. They won’t be able to get liquid faster enough. Also, having millions in something with a withdrawal limit isn’t that useful. It’d take years to diversify it.

Thanks Marcus. Just wondering what my fav nephews are doing right about now. One is still in college and big fan of altcoins. He has always worked while in school and has started putting his savings into etho first and few others. His older brother claimed his alt coin investment was up 320K late Dec. and I’m hoping that he was able to get some gain out of this. They both have very aggressive investment mentality just like their grandpa.

1 Like

BAGD holds 10 coin B.
Cathy holds 100 coin C.
John holds 1000 coin J.
Meguro has $10,000 cash.

Meguro bought 100 coin J from John for $10k. Market cap of coin J = $100k.
John bought 10 coin C from Cathy for $10k. Market cap of coin C = $100k.
Cathy bought 1 coin B from BAGD for $10k. Market cap of coin B = $100k.
Market cap of crypto is now $300k :face_with_raised_eyebrow: with only $10k cash injection :roll_eyes:

Replace coin with buildings. This is how RE guys push up prices of buildings, well that is how they did it in Singapore until government stops it. No value added, just asset inflation. The idea is to lure some investors to buy from them at those inflated prices.

3 Likes

:sob: :dizzy_face: Well, at least they are still young.

Youth is wasted on the young. Live and learn!!! :rofl:

Market will do its thing. We are at the mercy of the market

OMG did bitcoin just drop 23%? Down like a rock it drops… I guess Mr. Thiel’s pumping effort backfired… :rofl:

The crash is happening

1 Like

looks like i will buy that lunch to wuqijun after all.

And it’s going to cost you some… I’ve decided to go with Le Papillon in West San Jose… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It ain’t over until the fat lady sings though… :rofl:

BAGD,
Dare to buy if it drops below $8000?

Current picture,

1 Like

Oh hell no! It’ll drop a whole lot more than that!

damn man, i was gonna go with chickfila…