Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I think might be a little too late to expect 1000 times out of bitcoin. Maybe ethereum???

I admiration for Newton just went down the drain… :rofl:

It proves that geniuses are not good with money. On the contrary, dumb people can make a lot of money… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is that an admission that you’re dumb? And henceforth, I can call you a dumbass and you won’t be offended :rofl:

I won’t be offended if you allow me to call you a retard… :rofl:

But I’m very bad with money :blush:

Then you are a double retard… :rofl:

Double retard = genius? Well I’m a double retard, yay!

2 Likes

:rofl:

So did you put $1M into NVDA??? :thinking:

Not yet. Just started on NVDA. But I can see myself putting in 1M. I can see NVDA 2x from current level. 3x is more difficult but possible.

I suspect there’s a 10x growth in bitcoin. So if you want to play the Russian roulette shouldn’t you go big? Bet 500k to make it worth your while. :smiling_imp:

5M is FU money. You can tell your boss to F himself. CC your CEO too.

Ok… Let us know when you have dumped 500k into either bitcoin or NVDA…

How best can we protect ourselves from bitcoin bubble burst?
No need opinions from technical geniuses, need views from dumbass :slight_smile: and retard :rofl:
My retarded opinion is business as usual for now.

What’s the better one between ether and litecoin? Is ether better than litecoin in terms of potential to be a Bitcoin alternative?

Yes.

Bought 1k ether today

$1k investment or 1k coins?

No love for Bitcoin Cash?

$1k. Will try to buy more during holidays when no one else is buying

Bitcoin cash is equivalent to Bitcoin and you can’t buy on coinbase until 1/1/18. I’m not sure how it can be better than Bitcoin

The major consideration is how hot it is. If it is not hot or not expected to become hot, no place in my portfolio. It’s 100% speculation, I spent less than 10 minutes on research.

I was thinking to buy Bitcoin 4 years ago when I first heard of it. It was 700 or so as I remember. Unfortunately I did not spare time to find out where and how to buy and forgot about it for 4 years.

Let’s find the next Bitcoin

The next bitcoin is bitcoin cash.