Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

For those who wants to make some money using crypto currencies, learn the technical (as there is no fundamental) analysis and short buy/sell. If they hold for long, likely to loose entire stake.

We do not need to pray, all Crypto Currencies bound to skyrocket now no matter whether it is BTC or Ether or any other newly created, but later leading to heavy irrecoverable Crash.

Wherever government controls are not there, Crash is initiated over the past. This time, it is Crypto-Currency.

Just change your company name and announce you’re a Blockchain company and your stock sky rockets. This is like the dotcom era when a company announced they were going to have a website and the stock sky rockets.

https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/news/2017/11/24/why-are-shares-in-this-former-biotech-now-a.html

4 Likes

So what internet company people have invested in the 90s survived and thrived til today? I can only think of Amazon and eBay…

1 Like

Cryptocurrency could be a real currency. At least you don’t need to pay for the high cost of currency exchange.

I think it’s a also tax free when you buy Bitcoin and then spend the appreciated Bitcoin to buy things to consume. Is it right?

“But some financial leaders, including Goldman Sachs’s chief executive, Lloyd Blankfein, and Christine Lagarde, the head of the International Monetary Fund, have defended the idea that virtual currencies could one day play a role in the global financial system because they can be obtained by anyone with Internet access”

Crosssd 9000 like a boss. Should reach 10k in a week or two.

How come people have not evolved at all since the tulip mania 400 years ago? I guess some species need at least 4000 years to change… :rofl:

I will see you at 20K.

Why? You haven’t bought anything. I guess you’re going to miss out on the 100%+ gain to 20k… :rofl:

People are madly buying and Bitcoin networth will be equal to US economy - wuqijun’s escape velocity !

The faster the Crypto Currencies go up, the faster the recession coming !

:scream: :scream: :scream:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Global stock market is $61 trillion in 2014. If 1% goes to Bitcoin, that would be a 650 billion market cap. That would mean a Bitcoin price of 40k.

Millenials do not like stock market. They trust Bitcoin more than US dollar. Fed can pump trillions of paper money out of thin air, bitlcon is limited

When that happens…do you think crypto will go down with everything else in the recession?

BTC is touching 10k soon and this year BTC growth is more than 800%. With this speed, BTC can easily scale to 40k/BTC to hit crash.

No one knows until BTC hits 20000 USD or 25000 USD ! Already wuqijun explained in another thread, if anything like BTC goes irrationally, it leads to crash.

In 2000, dot.com were going up and up and IPO price jumped 700% in a same day. Sarbanes-Oxley came into control.

In 2008, real estate jumped madly when sub-prime were not controlled by government.

Before these Junk bonds came like this and now Bitcoin (cryptocurrencies) are like this.

Why will affect the stock market? Many Millennials and Hedge Funds are buying crazily. At some point of time, they will initiate big sell when all novice are caught in trap.

Recently, I am seeing lot of people, at least 10 people in one week, take HELOCs and play with Stocks !

This can mean only one thing: millennials have an extremely limited understanding of how money and assets work… too bad… :rofl:

1 Like

Not only millennials, but also HEDGEFUNDS , that is skyrocketing BTC+others.

I am giving CNBC news, but I do not know how reliable they are (but some truth may be there, I hope).

Financial Times

Forbes

1 Like

Those hedge funds are probably also run by Millennials using other millennials’ money… :rofl:

Yes I suppose the question is when that big sell gets initiated…I owned 3 bitcoin and I sold 2 at 6.5K. I thought that was a crazy price and yet it goes higher! Confirmation times for bitcoin were becoming really long…that is why I sold, I heard people complaining about waiting a really long time for things to confirm.

A few years ago I had more…like 20 or 30 bitcoin. I sold it for a profit but I can’t imagine it being worth 200-300K now. Hindsight is 20/20 :frowning:

Somewhat unrelated…I read that it is becoming more common to borrow on margin from your stock holdings. Just one bank reported 40 billion dollars in those loans. The interest rate is 3% or so, and it feels safe for the bank because they only let you borrow up to a percentage (50%?) of your stock holdings with them.

2 Likes

interactive broker rates for margin seem to be much much lower, but i am not sure.

Market cap of all cryptos together now exceeds 300b. When it hits 10T and pops watch out. It will drag the world into recession. I am still thinking how to protect myself from the impending doom.

1 Like

Uncle :rofl:

1 Like