Bitcoin's 10 trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Just verified with coinmarketcap, The Total Market Cap is: $687,285,932,308.

My guess: Most likely, this may get doubled or crazy case tripled in a year before it crashes.

1 Like

Or it doesn’t crash. Not before @wuqijun pulls all his hair out due to regrets and jealousy.

1 Like

Ok that means it’ll never crash… time to cash out your AAPL and go all in @manch!!!

Watching and reading all of this with skepticism, fascination, and back and forth on whether I put in $1K to see how it works. I still think this is a bubble though.

$1k is meaningless. So its good to test water with that. :wink:

1 Like

1 share of GBTC is 2400 now. With 1k, maybe buy some coins

No coins for me. I’ll leave that to game playing generation. I’ll wait until one GBTC hit $1000.

1 Like

So, let me try to understand this. Ripple the company has two products:

1. XRP - the cryptocurrency
  2. RippleNet - closed-loop network that is targeted at banks for fast and low cost interbank transfers

#2 is gaining traction and has some customers using it in production environment. And it seems to be the only blockchain product today that’s designed to help the current banking establishment rather than being a threat to it. And since it is being sold by a for-profit company with a CEO, established financial institutions will like it since they have a vendor they can deal with and a proverbial ‘throat-to-choke’.

However, how is the progress being made on Ripplenet being tied to rising price of XRP?
It seems XRP is being treated as equity in the company - is this the case (sounds fishy)?
Is XRP the only medium of transfer allowed on Ripplenet and the company has some legal contract that guarantees total # of XRP will never exceed 99B, thus linking XRP price to success of RippleNet?

@RealEstatebull @BAJacket @tomato ???

1 Like

RBC is talking about $10 trillion crypto market

Mr. Thiel will lose his fortune with bitcoin in due time. Good riddance. I’ve always had a grudge against him… replacing his own blood with young people blood won’t do him any good either… :face_vomiting:

When they buy, they leak the information, which is title news for many media, but they silently get rid of it when time comes. Poor are those people who follow them.

Big fish like Thiel always survive ! This is common to Buffet too as they are limited by law.

1 Like

The mighty can fall and do. Thiel is playing with fire. Hope he gets burned, and badly… :rofl:

Only a couple of millions for paying certain fire services, doubt would bankrupt him.

1 Like

Yes but what’s going to prevent him from adding more? :wink:

Ether and Ripple make new highs and has jumped. Bitcoin is lagging, but won’t for long.

Bitcoin will always be the king.

What is that based on? It has some serious flaws. The odds are much higher it’ll be a new one without the flaws.

Thiel is only betting 20m. He has 3B. That’s 0.66% of his networth.

1 Like

Let’s hope he adds another couple billion before it crashed hard… :wink:

Sound logical. May be the next coin that use blockchain but doesn’t have the flaws of bitcoin and ripple is the ONE that we should be buying. Yes?

wuqijun - Peter didn’t approach you when you’re with PayPal?