Care for some pizza? How about Papa Johns?

Fake pizza!!!

Signed,

The Donald

1 Like

Baseball gets it…Face it the Nfl is is deep sh–t

2 Likes

They could fix it a year and a half ago stop at kaepernick and without all these drama to get to this point.
not only that, goodell is so horrible with his power, suspend player while police found no evidence and their own lead investigator said elliott should not be suspended.
The rules changes last couple years is making this sport weak, ref calls are ridiculous, sooner or later you can’t even tackle anymore, maybe 2 hand touch or flag.

I enjoyed the world series…Dont watch football anymore…

My understanding is that with the concussion issue and fewer parents allowing their kids to play football that it is possible the NFL may be a dying dinosaur. I know, a long way away, but people are watching less football now. It will be interesting what happens to all of the major pro sports as tv revenue declines as the internet continues to take more of the entertainment dollar (and minutes).

1 Like

Boxing has more concussion. When i was a kid in middle school, the teacher already explained to us about these type of sports and risk. RISK = $$$$. So as long as $$$, people will take the risk.
I feel it’s more of a steroid problem, steroid is making these football athelete way too fast/too big. impact to their body is way bigger. And often times now their body breakdown even without being hit.

Boxing is no longer relevant. You only get the occasional big deal pay per view fight but my understanding is that boxing used to be really big. Between the concussions and the view that fights are fixed, boxing has become more like wrestling (the fake kind). Even mixed martial arts fighting is bigger now.

This meme is going around Facebook.
I believe his stance against those exercising their first amendment is biting his butt.

A business owner should be aware of the repercussions when he opens his mouth. He should be neutral and just serve pizza!

I don’t get the point what does it have to do with first amendment. Players have right to say do whatever they wish to protest on their own time, Please leave politics out of game.

Hank williams jr. got fired by ESPN couple years ago when he say something about obama, where’s the first amendment right back then???

2 Likes

It’s hard for players to have credibility after Michael Bennett. His incident in Vegas followed by this threatening a lawsuit was a joke once the videos were released.

If you knew how the first amendment works you should know that news organizations have their own rules. Anybody praising Obama on Foxnews eventually will get the boot.

Or, your preferred news organization you follow Breitbart can give you more information of why some reporters get fired. Just don’t laugh about a news organization calling another “fake news” that we all know is a by-product of the Russians interference in our elections.

By the way, any pizza is bad for you. Why not going with Little Ceasar’s? $5.49…pizza pizza!

I agree. If Lester Holt kept stopping in the middle of the news to give his opinion he would last long. Same with a someone in a Broadway Show in the middle of the performance (although they let the cast of Hamilton do it with Pence). They are in essence entertainers and should not be giving their personal views during their performance. They can call a press conference when they are of work if they want to do it.

In other countries, the players of any sport get into action immediately, no time for BS about national anthem or whatnot.

Exemptions exist, a foreign national team visiting another one. There, you pay respect to their and your own flag and anthem. The thing nowadays is due to the military paying the NFL for playing the national anthem.

The funny side of all this is seeing how the TV watchers or anybody at the stadium goes to the bathroom to do their needs, go to buy beer, hotdogs, and whatnot without care about the national anthem being played at that moment. Everybody ought and should stand up and stop doing whatever. We don’t do it, do we?