China Sliding Backward

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Remember, this is China. Her eye may not be the only thing rollingā€¦

Whose head would most likely be rolling should they dare to visit China again (top 3 contenders):

1. @sfdragonboy
  2. @manch
  3. @aalj

What? Why me? Remember, I love Chinatown to no endā€¦

I guess I wonā€™t be using that ā€œReturn to Home Visaā€ any time soon! :slight_smile:

Yeah but China and Chinatown are two completely different thingsā€¦?

So, if you go there, you are an American. Not a Chinese. Whatā€™s the worry? :smiley:

China claims everyone whose ancestors likely came from China as Chinese. That bookstore guy who got adducted is a Swedish citizen and holds Swedish passport. It doesnā€™t matter. Later they put him on TV and he begged Sweden to take away his passport. They must be beating him real bad in jail.

:smile:

1 Like

No worries, any Chinese deem to behave like 걉å„ø will be hunted and killed by me, no need for China to send anyone here.

Essentially the sameā€¦my point is that I love Chinese culture in general that I could see myself fitting in easily despite being an ABC.

Dude, you are in so much trouble.

Never go near that Falunkung booth on Stockton St. Also those buildings that fly Taiwanese flags look dangerous.

Itā€™s time Singapore returns to the motherland. Whatā€™s this silly independence thing anyway? Join your brother Hong Kong. :wink:

Wait!

I thought Hanera was Indonesian? :zipper_mouth_face:

:joy::joy: so true! And they are like just across the street!

Uhhhhh. Modern mainland Chin culture?!? Jump any queues lately? How many loogies have you hocked onto the street today? Everything is all about you? :wink:

1 Like

@aalj has managed to outshine both @sfdragonboy and @manch in the head rolling category.

1 Like

1 Like

You do recall that I mentioned that I have been to Mainland China before right? I can hang thereā€¦

You can literally get hanged thereā€¦

3 Likes

When the Chinese police knocks my door, I will just tell
them my screen name is wuqijun. :smile: