Cupertino Seekers, Grab this one!

This part of the town used to be undesirable but is enjoying the highest appreciation rate :smile:

This location is in Cupertino school district and just 2 miles away from Apple space ship. People buy those homes and rebuild brand new place.

My friend bought a similar home around 380k (7800 sqft lot), built 3500 sqft single story home for appx 400k in year 2001 when market was down. Still, My friend lives that location.

Why did this sell so low ? Price /sq ft is ridiculously low at 600$/sq ft. Buyer seems to be Four Seasons Homes LLC.

Isnā€™t that a home right on a corner where there is a stop sign? Some folks donā€™t like the traffic or issues perhaps with pulling a car out if potential for cars to come around suddenly is great. Also, can oneā€™s kids play safely there? Probably notā€¦

And looking at the way the intersection is, the potential for headlights to shine into home at night is there. I get it this is a quiet area probably so few cars but those I do feel are valid reasons for discounting. You may disagreeā€¦

I guess those could be reasons. I am wondering though if the buyer intends to rebuild and flip? Itā€™s not an individual/family.

Now that I have time to relook at it, more reasons:

1. a double dipping agent!!!
  2. there is a 4 in the address number
  3. yes, big house, but honestly the interior to me is just meh. Maybe it is the staging or lack there of, place is all white and not exuding character