Daly City Rocking The Underbids!

That is why I say go and buy in places like Fremont where one can still find SFHs for under 1M.

So was this one sold recently or last August? The history is confusing.

Well hello! Is that really you? So hard to tell these days… :rofl:

Forum is overrun with good looking men! :smile:

1 Like

fake news. only 3-4 people use real photos. This is not to say those who do aren’t good looking :slight_smile:

Dude, that is messed up…do you think I like walking around with a big ol 8 ball head ???

So you are positive that chinese would pay premium for number 8 - i need to know this for reasons.

No they will not pay premium for 8. They will not give discount for 4 either… :rofl:

Well, I wouldn’t bet my life or my CRX on it… it also matters the sequence or what other numbers are along the 8. Let’s put it this way, 58 is not good, but 84 is actually good (but you were already programmed to think negatively about the 4, right?)…

One of you guys should do consultancy on numbers. I’d pay 100$ for a good number combination :slight_smile:

I talked to you about a feasible number before :stuck_out_tongue: If i end up buying a place that could use that i will let you know.

Probably consult with @wuqijun, @hanera or @harriet since they speak the lingo more than me and could guide you on the best combo of numbers. Me, I am an ABC (boo, boo, a native, you suck, boo boo) who only dabbles in the language of my peeps when I need to (ordering food in a restaurant and talking to mom).

I am somewhat sure that 168 is very good to have or something like 848 would be sweet to have.

Guess you don’t understand manch. Is an indirect way to say he is handsome :grin:

1 Like

never seen the guy - rumor is that he doesn’t exist.

I’ve seen him. He does exist… :smile:

Lol are you asking me? Of course, why would I use a fake photo of a slender Asian guy? :joy:

2 Likes

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Daly-City/847-Templeton-Ave-94014/home/1474520

Price cut! From 1,198,888 (ugh…) to 1.08M. Redfin estimate pinned it at 1.21M though.

Why is Daly City bad? Or more importantly why is it cheap? Cheaper than south San Francisco where gang is supposed to be a problem.

Does it make it undervalued in tbe long term, since @wuqijun estimated median home to be 20m?

94014…enough said.

2 Likes

daly city itself i think is great, i love it. i think the city manage the city very well, water/utility is extremely low, roads getting fix, bringing in new businesses, no rent control
BUT… people and investor don’t like it. so that makes it bad.