Definition Of Idiots: SF Board Of Supervisors + DA

http://www.sfexaminer.com/homeless-advocates-weigh-november-tax-measure-targeting-businesses-generate-50m/

Geez, what a nightmare. Maybe in a perfect world technology would have red flagged something like this.

1 Like

Shocking. They oppose a bill that’d reduce their power. This is why government only gets bigger and more powerful.

Hear that, Idiots??? Stop messing around and clean up the Fab 7x7!!!

1 Like

No wonder nothing gets done…

Pick wisely, y’all…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sheehy-mandelman-paint-independent-district-8-supervisor-race/

SF is overly leftist and now everyone is trying to be a moderate. We need to check closely and get rid of those leftists who fake as a moderate. Still it’s good news that moderate political wind has become the dominant climate.

Is Mandelman faking as an independent to cheat on voters? He has too many lefitist friends to be a true independent.

“Mandelman, meanwhile, acknowledged during an Examiner editorial board meeting he has shifted away from his far ideological left days when he campaigned against Wiener.

“I am eight years older and have had the experience of being an elected official,” said Mandelman, who was elected to the city college board in November 2012. “I think there is a lot more room for agreement, and I think that’s what people want.”

While the two candidates seem to be moving toward a common ideological point on the political spectrum, there are differences.”

Mandelman is most likely a fake moderate. He was a progressive firebrand, now he might be a little less leftist, but still a leftist.

“Rafael Mandelman, an attorney who sits on the City College of San Francisco Board of Trustees, filed to challenge him. Mandelman had previously run for the seat in 2010 as the progressive firebrand but lost to Wiener.”

Everyone from now simply needs to ask the tough, direct questions to the candidates. I don’t care if it is POTUS or Scout Leader. We need to hold them accountable. Stop being so soft. When a candidate clearly goes opposite of what he/she said during campaigning, make it a point of asking why you changed. Sure, The Donald has done a lot of it but on the local level it is brass tacks baby. You either do the job that you said you would do or we simply will replace you. Hold our officials accountable (when we can).

1 Like

I love promises. Ask my wife. :crazy_face:

1- Wall paid for by Mexico.
2- TTP. wait, I want it now.
3- Trumpcare. Healthcare for all, so cheap your head will be spinning.
4- ISIS will be destroy first day in office.
5- I won’t be golfing…but every weekend and you are applauding me for deceiving you.
6- I won’t benefit from taxes.
7- I will show my tax returns.
8- NAFTA, same thing, gone first day in the white house.
9- Draining the swamp! Goldman Sachs is getting away with murder, right Hillary? Oh, I will hire them.
10- Made in the US. But Ivanka’s made in China are out of that and the tariffs.
11- You will get $1K in your tax refunds. Sure, my wife got -$600

Do I keep those unfinished, never done promises we knew were lies or what? We know, his supporters here are going to go cry and make this post gone. Aren’t they so strong for ISIS? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

What’s your move now, geniuses???

https://missionlocal.org/2018/04/amid-housing-crisis-sf-builds-fewer-units-last-year-than-in-2016/

1 Like

This is why I hate government employees. They have the arrogance of cops, accompanied by stupidity and lack of judgement.

City inspector Melinda Power went into the dealership at about noon on April 16 and announced that the flags the business was flying on the roof were in violation of city code, WJXT reported.

The rooftop display included a flag for each branch of the U.S. military, two American flags, and one Jacksonville Jaguars flag, WXIN reported.

“We cater to our men and women, both retired and active military, so it was personal,” store manager Marcy Moyer told WJXT. “We felt like it was a personal attack.”

While Power issued a written warning citation for illegal display of flags on a roof, a customer inside the store spoke up. He told the inspector that he felt it was wrong to force the business to remove flags that support the U.S. military.

The unnamed customer also happened to be a military veteran.

"She says, ‘What did you do for this country?’” employee Katie Klasse recounted. “He says, ‘I took three bullets to the leg. I almost lost my leg for this country. I’m retired. I’m a veteran.’”

“She gets in his face this close and says, ‘You did nothing for this country,’" Klasse said.

Surveillance footage showed Power as she thrust her finger in the man’s face, just before she stalked out of the building.

Jaguar Power Sports decided they would not heed Power’s warning to remove their flags, and instead posted a Facebook video about the incident on their business page.

Tripping over his own words because he was so angry, Sean told the story of how a city employee came into their business and insulted a military veteran.

2 Likes

We should let all the anti police and anti military people live in areas that are declared police free zones. The police won’t be allowed to go into those zones. It’ll be their perfect utopia.

Yes, let’s conduct the always important shadow study…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/supervisors-back-appeal-delay-housing-project-mission-district-laundromat-site/

Idiots!!! You want the police to use less force (guns) yet you block funding for tasers. Why?

http://www.sfexaminer.com/supes-block-funding-police-department-purchase-tasers/

1 Like

SF had been very public about wanting police to use non-lethal force. Only they won’t buy the police tasers. There’s money for lawyers of illegal immigrants but not for police tasers? How many millions do they spend distributing needles to drug addicts?

1 Like

6 month jail if you raise rent? What a stupid government