Don't Ever Do This Sellers

Come on @Terri, they are asking 1.15M!!! Some people may think it is practical, but who wants to take a #2 during a dinner party that spells into the kitchen area? Bathrooms literally in or around kitchen areas are a no-no in my book. What is that funky smell or cloud coming from the bathroom? Is that one of my nephews smoking again??? And then to have an exposed sewer line like that? No! No, no no!!!

That door doesn’t even close fully. It’s one of those that’s just slides over the opening. A soffit and making a new opening for a door into the hallway/entry would fix it. It looks like there is a hvac return in the entry/hall. Funky, but if the price is right it will move!

That sliding door crap is from those fixer up shows right? Come on, this isn’t Texas!!!

Oh come on. That exposed sewer line can be fixed for $100.

But as for bathrooms near the dining room, I hear you. How about installing a fan? And then, this product is definitely for you:

The sliding door thing is interesting–we stayed in a hotel in Chicago that had that on the bathroom. First time I’ve seen it. It’s weird–and in their case, I can’t understand why they didn’t just build in a door–but I can see it being useful for some houses. I saw one recently with a tiny jack-and-jill bathroom. The toilet had been replaced with a larger one and only one door successfully opened into it. Seems easier than ripping the wall off to put in a sliding door.

(Note to self): Should @Terri attend our Summit, stay far, far away from her gift… really far!!!

My gift will be the classiest one there. But you should pass it up as you clearly have no faith in me.

Will do…:grinning:

See, Terri,

Not good…not good at all

See what?

Bought at 1.4 and then 2 years later listing for 250K less during arguably the greatest RE period around these parts. Not exactly the greatest business strategy. Sure, final sale price MIGHT save face but still…

We haven’t seen the outcome yet, but I get what you’re complaining about.

Come on, loser RE Agent!!! And you want 6%???

The surprise awaits you beyond that trailer…be positive…not! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Really? A W/D in the middle of your kitchen cabinets? What, the washer can double as an ice bucket??? Idiot!!!

1 Like

Looks European-style

1 Like

:+1:many Americans don’t know what other cultures like.

1 Like

No need. America’s the greatest.

For now.

Btw, not culturally. As a country, sure. But american culture probably needs another 200years or so to fine tune.

American culture is western culture. Has been fine tuned for thousands of years.