Dow Down 666 Points

Shares of Ford Motor and General Motors traded near session lows, down more than 3 percent. Boeing, Cummins, Johnson Controls and United Technologies — other users of steel and aluminum — also helped lead the market lower. Steel stocks like U.S. Steel and AK Steel traded sharply higher.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Uh, Jean, can you spare some weed from your stash???

03/02/2018 - Friday

8:50 am PST → -231

1 Like

Funny how GM goes down and Tesla goes up. Of course Tesla is made from hot air, so who cares about something as mundane as the cost of steel… lol

3 Likes

Don’t worry Jil, I know you, you are smart, but a little bit misguided when it comes to my “thing”.

I know you follow some people who are a little bit dumber than anybody else in your field of expertise.

I am a jokester, so don’t take anything seriously. And my apologies for anything, but sometimes when you say things without thinking them you put your reputation in danger.

Thanks for your advice on the forum. The guys here admire you. :smile:

Now the other guy? :face_vomiting:

Turns out 95% of all GMs steel and aluminum is sourced in the US. But in the stock world facts don’t matter

1 Like

That’s why I don’t trust the initial knee jerk. People react to headlines without diving deeper.

Just more of not addressing the facts and launching personal attacks.

May be is due to ETF. Industry ETF comprises stocks from the same industry, when investors sell, everything in the ETF got sold. If you are correct, this is the time to buy GM.

1 Like

When you know such information, It is an opportunity buy the stock. Hmmm, falling knife, but I just bought GM now.

What a day folks! I went from :scream: :scream: :scream: to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The stupid Dow still down 70 points, but S&P and Nasdaq are up for the day. Nasdaq actually up more than 1%!

What a sad way to live… to have the stock market dictate your daily emotions… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good exercise for the heart! :smile:

3 Likes

The stock market has been dictating my daily emotions for years and years… :rofl:

A lovely wife could do you wonders for years and years…

To be fair a not so lovely spouse can ruin you for life. :scream:

His pant is wet, his bed is wet… sweating in fetal position the whole morning.

2 Likes

Do you want a PHAT red envelope or not???

Thumbs down! :rofl:

spy futures are down for tomorrow.
http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/