Dow Down 666 Points

I think Jil and wuqijun are not talking about the same thing.

For the 10x account (aka mad money or entertainment), cash is more than 50% because of employment of mixture of calls and shares to achieve same delta as fully invested.

For net worth, cash is less than 5% same as wuqijun.

2 Likes

Yes, my cash position is 100% in my bank account :slight_smile:

Let’s see if bloodbath continues tomorrow.

I am not creating sensational news, not to panic selling, just sharing what I read. Trade war continues.

“The levies would apply to more than 100 products that were developed by stolen American intellectual property, the Post said.“

2 Likes

If they were indeed stolen, you can sue those companies in American courts and stop them being sold at all. Period.

That smells like bullshit.

1 Like

The ip owners or government?
I agree, though, it smells bs.

IP owners. So why didn’t those companies sue? Lawsuits is American’s favorite sports.

And how can Trump be so certain those products use stolen IP? Just because American companies complain? Without niceties like trials, proofs or counter arguments? Sure.

1 Like

I think ip owners recognize this is a whack a mole, so they don’t bother.

But again, this is a reason “on face”, not the real reason trump is doing it for sure.

Big companies have large legal departments, and they need to show upper management of their value.

Do you think music labels and movie studios ever get tired of sending take down notices? Heck, I think they enjoy suing people for illegal downloads for fun.

Music labels are known for doing this excessively, but it happens less in tech?

Trump needs to fund the budget shortfall from the new tax policy, recall that the revenue collected drops a lot.

1 Like

Really? Jobs’ “thermonuclear war”, remember?

Great inventions like “one click buying” and “slide to unlock”. :smile:

Yeah but recently i only hear about patent trolls - or the kind way of saying it: nonpracticing entities.

Do you feel Mad Money Man Jim is right “Not to buy FB stock at this time?”

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14526731/1/do-not-buy-facebook.html

There may be congressional hearing about FB, but still FB will come up successful before Jun 2018

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

What a bunch of mumbling jumbling nonsense!

I thought this guy was smarter…wow! :rofl:

1 Like

Woop woop. SQ is killing it.

1 Like

But when?