Dow Down 666 Points

Here we go again. :scream:

3 Likes

What a little tiny cat:

Trumpovich tried to make it clear he wasn’t trying to provoke China.
I view them as a friend. I have tremendous respect for President Xi,” Trump said. But, the U.S.’s trade deficit with China is “the largest deficit in the history of our world,” he said.

What a strong people responds:

If Trumpovich really signs the order, that is a declaration of trade war with China,” said Wei Jianguo, former vice commerce minister and now an executive deputy director of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges, a government-linked think tank.
“China is not afraid, nor will it dodge a trade war,” Wei said. “We have plenty of measures to fight back, in areas of automobile imports, soybean, aircraft and chips. On the other hand, Trump should know that this is a very bad idea, and there will be no winner, and there will be no good outcome for both nations.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-orders-tariffs-on-dollar50-billion-worth-of-chinese-goods/ar-BBKzqsH?ocid=spartanntp&pfr=1

Buffet statement “Be fearful when everyone is greedy and be greedy when everyone is fearful”.

Today is the day to purchase all stocks ! I am in buying spree…No matter whether I gain or loose, all 90% cash is moved to stocks today.

FB is the biggest stake now.

Anyway, I understand that I am making speculative move, not investment as such.

1 Like

Psstttt…your president is ruining the country, have you noticed…yet?

1 Like

I differ here, he is helping this country people.

Import depended company’s will go down, local manufacturing companies will go up.

1 Like

But why today? Has things hit rock bottom?

1 Like

The stocks has been down and down last few weeks until they hear from FED/Powell. It can not go further down and there are chances it may pick up.

I see many of my watch list are technically in lowest points, like BA, RS, VZ, T.

One or two days, the slide may continue, but eventually come back slowly. Again, it is my guess/speculation.

1 Like

Fire, fire, fire… everybody is running away from the burning theatre and you run back in?
What is the strong reason for you to be contrarian?
That statement is valid only if you’ve did a due diligence and are pretty sure to be contrarian

Bingo! WB statement also implies max fear, not just fear, start of fear is not the time to go in.

1 Like

You may be right, DOW is down 750 points ! Let me see how it goes…

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Dow falls 700 points, stocks hit session lows on trade fears

2 Likes

Timberrrrr…

1 Like

Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/asian-stocks-face-mixed-start-dollar-sinks-on-fed-markets-wrap

My account just recovered last week and now this shit. :rage:

1 Like

Dow down 720+ points, I have put all my cash into stocks…Let me see…How it goes in one week.

I bought FB, BA, BRKB, GIS, ABBV – almost all fallen stocks.

If market does not recover, I am done ! All my YTD profits will be washed away…

You are done meaning you will not invest in stocks ever again?

1 Like

Bull shit or shit hot?

1 Like

Smelly :poop: right from Trump’s behind.

2 Likes

Someone take Trump away on a long vacation please.

3 Likes

I mean, All my YTD profits will be gone ! I will always be there in stocks.

I think I’m negative for the year again after today’s fiasco. Oh well… paper money easy come easy go… :slight_smile:

1 Like