Dow Down 666 Points

Shoot, I should have waited to buy Amzn, not buy and wait.

It topped out for one week now. Maybe Wall Street already knows Trump’s plan? Financial leak should be punished! Political leak has been tolerated, but insider trading should be punished.

Unless his Twitter account is closed, even in vacation, he twits !

2 Likes

Trump will create many buying opportunities for the dollar cost averaging guys. Who’s practicing the dollar cost averaging here?

1 Like

I do normally.

I try to but I am fast running out of cash.

1 Like

Accumulating F10 using DCA approach. Red $500 :frowning: from green $300 last Friday.

Maybe spread the purchase over 26 weeks and buy more during down days and buy less in up days

Since when @BAGB invested in stocks? Getting too much influence from @hanera?

2 Likes

He has been quietly buying, just like elt1 but is afraid to share because they think telling people they are in the red is weakness. They still didn’t embrace the sharing is caring noble goal.

1 Like

You and @wuqijun certainly enjoy walking around naked… :roll_eyes:

Can people share more please. I like to know all about you! :blush:

1 Like

I encourage everybody to do so, save us tons of money :slight_smile: from buying useless clothes for vanity.

2 Likes

elt1 is dividend investor, buys dividend stocks mostly at low end and hold forever.

damn man.

This is just the beginning. Wait until China starts to target states who support Trump. It’s in the news!

S&P 500 is down 1.1% for the year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/AE93802E-11BE-4D87-B992-CEF1AB12BB4F

1 Like

All in favor of flagging sales pitches as spam?

1 Like

Come on, does that include South Lake Tahoe, The Sunset, The Fab 7x7, Austin, High Speed Rail, San Tung???:laughing:

1 Like

No one else is constantly trying to sell us a product that they make a commission from selling. We even have a mortgage broker that posts here, and we’re all potential customers. He doesn’t post advertising his services.

1 Like

I think this flagging system doesn’t work. When there’s a warning that says the content is hidden, you are more inclined to click on it to see what’s in there. So…what’s the point?

1 Like