Dow Down 666 Points

What’s your take on Tsla?

I am back in the black baby! Up a massive 1% YTD!!! :smile:

Now what about next Monday?? :scream:

1 Like

Bookmarked :slight_smile: and imaged. Verdict to be determined after 1st week of Apr :wink:

1 Like

Not denying Market can’t go further up from here, just observing what happened today. If it has the fire-power to go much higher, let it prove itself next few days/weeks.

Today is the first day of follow through day. If rally sustains for the next few trading days, correction is likely over :grinning:

Are you putting on new bets?

Talking to real_dreams? What bets? Busy recently. I got a life :crazy_face:

Both you and @Real_dreams making predictions. Just wonder if you bet on them?

I didn’t make any predictions. I was sharing my interpretation of the TA which of course could be grossly wrong or right :slight_smile:

Lay low until SPY goes above the 50-day or below the 200-day. We’re probably going to have more high volatility days until one of those 2 things happens. Once the break out of the range happens, then the market will have a direction.

Finally, you are also spoiled like a day trade person ! :rofl: One day up, you are happy :rofl::rofl:

Remember my Jan/Feb Update, foreseeing issues down the lane. I have saved my profit and frozen now.

I do not have any good hope next one year , I repeat next one year This spike today is SNAFU !

Even tomorrow or next week, it may be up, but think long term entire 2018, I do not have any hope.

Those who invested in Bitcoin can make a bet now, they were…hmmmm…so certain of fortunes to be told. :smile:

I do, every day. The only difference is my overnight carry-overs are v small as compared to pre-volatility days :slight_smile:

I am spoiled. Maybe I should just exit the market. I’ve held on for well over a decade. Long enough!!! :persevere:

Cash out move to Thailand and live like a king.

Why? Was that TSLA makes you unhappy? You are the only one holding strong portfolio. You are principled investor. If you sell now, you will end up paying huge tax. IMO, better to stay course, esp AAPL, FB, TSLA (even now it is good with original price point of view)…

I was scared about this kind of volatility and coming out keeping in cash.

Why Thailand? He is doing great here in SFO !

1 Like

Was a moment of weakness. I was just sick of all the crap and baggage I’ve been carrying with me. But no I will not exit the market… carrying on as usual… :relaxed:

1 Like

Why not? You know you want to. :smiling_imp:

Help!!! I’ve been attacked by the devil!!! :scream:

1 Like