Economic slowdown coming

Yes I realized that after posting :rofl:

But Iā€™m a permabull :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely! :laughing:

Always a bull market because market will eventually recover after fallā€¦

North Korea solution is easy, just feed more burgers to fat boy, heā€™ll have a heart attack soon. bomb them with in & out.

Alright, I will settle for Jackie Speier muddle wrestling Lil Kimā€¦She is the most annoying person ever now that Barbra Boxer has retiredā€¦:rofl:

1 Like

I will put my money on the fat boy with the bad haircut. Oh wait, that describes both of them!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Malenia is Kimā€™s type. And vice versa.

1 Like

I think Lil Kim and Jackie Speier would make the perfect match in hellā€¦

BLOOMBERG: ā€˜I cannot for the life of me understand why the market keeps going upā€™

ā€œOur economy has some real challenges,ā€ he continued. ā€œThe infrastructureā€™s falling apart. Weā€™re destroying jobs with technology. We are keeping the best and the brightest from around the world from coming to America to create new jobs and create new businesses.

Stocks have for years been on an upward trajectory, and earlier this month the S&P 500ā€™s bull run became the second-best-performing since World War II. The benchmark index has climbed about 270% from its March 2009 low, according to data from LPL Financial.

ā€œA key difference between the S&P 500 and GDP is that most of the earnings in the S&P 500 come from the manufacturing/energy/goods-producing sectors, but those sectors make up only 14% of total employment in the US economy,ā€ Slok wrote at the time.

Which category do Google, Facebook and Amazon been classified under? Service industries?

If you follow the S&P, they are tech. Manufacturing isnā€™t a sector. Heā€™s probably referring to industrials and basic materials. Energy is a sector. Arenā€™t REITs their own section now? So itā€™s:

technology
energy
financials
REITs
Telecomm
Utilities
Healthcare
Consumer Discretionary
Consumer staples
Industrials
Basic materials

I think Iā€™m missing one. Maybe REITs made 11, but I thought it made 12.

So many articles and pundits forecasting slowdown in US economyā€¦

SOCGEN: The good times are coming to an end in 2018

French investment bank Natixis urges investors to prepare for the U.S. economy to ā€œslow down substantiallyā€ as early as 2018.

Goldman: US economy to flounder while rest of globe booms

Not until next four rate hikes including the current one on Dec 12-13 by FED. Essentially, not until year 2018. Hoping (Guessing) to go down between Oct 2018 to Jun 2019 time frame. It all depends how bitcoin moves up crazily now.

So buy more BAT?