Fountain Of Youth?

Most people probably have their knees crushed by the time they are 70 so might as well live your life to the fullest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lie down and do nothing?

But itā€™s so tastyā€¦

2 Likes

Letā€™s just do East Lake for our Fearless Leaderā€™s sake. @manch, if it is East Lake, you are coming right???

No, more like run 5000 miles and do AYCE every other day :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve actually never been to East Lake and I live down this way. How about we just go on say like the 16th?!

Fine with me, as you know, but I suspect some folks may already have their weekends booked during December. If we all can do it then, shoot great. I was thinking as an alternative, maybe a Thursday night or Friday nightā€¦

Ok, I am about to vote for thatā€¦

No I meant 16thā€¦as in September 16th, in 2 weeks. A quick pre-meet before white elephant so I know peopleā€™s personalities and what kind of prank gifts I can get.

What are we talking about? The white elephant party? We may be too rowdy as a big group. I still think a partying place like Dave & Busterā€™s or a buffet place like you suggested is a better fit. You want to let people move around a bit so they can talk to different folks.

Geez, you really canā€™t wait huh??? Unfortunately (or fortunately) if I am not taking care of my Mom I am hanging out with my wife as much as possible before she abandons me in Decemberā€¦

Agreed! Should I invite Jason The Machine Chan? God, he should pay for the billā€¦

Well my wife is leaving me for 2 weeks starting tomorrow so I need to fend for myself the next 2 weeks as well :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, give us the report then on East Lakeā€¦:slight_smile:

NO. If you invite him he will blacklist me forever.

Hmmā€¦ I am smelling a ratā€¦ tell us moreā€¦ :wink:

@BAJacket is dying to see your dragon face hahaā€¦

Iā€™m out of the country for the second half of September anyway so definitely a no for me. Not that it matters to anyone because I canā€™t offer any RE expertise anywayā€¦Iā€™m most likely only there for entertainment value :slight_smile:

Youā€™re not off the hook either. Whoā€™s the other person that calls him a crookā€¦

This is true. Donā€™t let me down Vance.

Pretty sure thatā€™s all I bring to the table as you can tell by my message board commentary.

Come on, he is a leech like all of them (oops sorry @SamShuehRealtor) ā€¦once you amass your RE empire and want to sell something The Machine will change his tune towards youā€¦

Ok, @manch, what about this place? Menlo Park, so reaches out to the folks who want peninsula and this is an AYCE place that seems to rate out pretty well. Anybody been there?