Global warming. ..June snow

I plan on skiing this weekend.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=38.94&lon=-119.99#.WTq-J05lDMI

2 Likes

You’re behind in your lingo. They changed to climate change. Remember the prediction of many more hurricanes the force of Katrina? Now that people realize that’s not true they’ve pivoted to climate risk.

1 Like

Global warming is a religion. Their mantra is do you believe in global warming? …The names change the players stay the same…I remember these nuts back on the first Earth day…tree hugging, population control and global cooling were the big issues. .But in reality were Anti American, anti capitalists, and nihilist religous fanatics…Meanwhile no one can predict the weather and it can snow any month ofthe year in Tahoe…just like 100 years ago…

2 Likes

Global warming or not, climate change or not, it does not really matter what you and I do.

I like to have a clean and healthy environment though. Pollution should be controlled.

Climate change is being politicalized

1 Like

Elt_1, you don’t need to worry about the sea level rising in Lake Tahoe.:slight_smile:

If you believe in Global Warming move to higher ground or buy property in colder climates…be in front of the future migration. …

1 Like

It’s snowing in Seattle. I’m sure once NASA is done with “adjustments” to the raw data, then it’ll be the hottest day on record.

1 Like

Snow in Tahoe
Resorts opening in two weeks

1 Like

Do we have NASA anymore?

The idiots in charge of the science department don’t even know the third branch of government. Is it the department of transportation? said the dummy…:rofl::rofl::rofl::grin::grin::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Warmer fanatics love to hype…Blame all weather on the evils of American Capitalism…

The problem with the apologists is the the US only produces 20% of global greenhouse gases…If the US was obliterated the rest of the world would continue the increase of CO2…Therefore all the guilt trip is for naught…

1 Like
2 Likes

You can’t argue global change is costing cities money while simultaneously saying global warming isn’t a threat when issuing municipal bonds. Well, you can argue that, but you should expect to be exposed as a hypocritical moron.

San Mateo County is suing the oil companies because it says in its complaint that it is “particularly vulnerable to sea level rise” and that there is a 93 percent chance the county experiences a “devastating” flood before 2050. But San Mateo noted in bond offerings in 2014 and 2016 that the county “is unable to predict whether sea-level rise or other impacts of climate change or flooding from a major storm will occur.”

So which is it San Mateo? Are you going to have a devastating flood or aren’t you?

San Mateo county is run by liberal idiots.

1 Like

Yes, we have a bunch of sheep denying global warming but taking advantage of the global warming thingy, so they can bring water to their river. As if we don’t know some, many, or **most of the people investing in municipal bonds are…hmmmm…rich conservative people. ** :smile::smile::smile::smile:

When you see hypocrite people berating global warming, you kind of pee in your pants when their leader, the guy living in that sheethole white house is the cry baby for that campaign.

Yes, we see hypocrite people supporting other people using global warming to bring water under his own bridge.

A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.

1 Like

I saw that. It’s amazing.

The assholes in Sacramento have declared war on every business in the state, every tax payer, so that can give free money to people who refuse to work…

1 Like

NY, NJ, and IL are having massive population loss with people moving out. CA has been able to avoid that by bringing in immigrants that offset US citizens leaving.

I posted the data a long time ago. CA population has boomed since 1970, but the number of people paying income taxes hasn’t increased. That’s not a sustainable path. Tax payers are leaving which will make it even worse, since the state wants to be a sanctuary for illegals and give them lots of free stuff.