Google engineer's viral 10 page anti diversity screed

What? No decent Indians on this forum? OK…

Oh my God!
Let’s have fun, shall we?

The narcissist president is paying for support. The silence of his supporters on this forum means they went to Arizona?..:rofl:

I’m supporting the 1st amendment, because it’s a constitutional right. I don’t agree with what they say, but they are free to say it. If they cross the line to actions, then they should be prosecuted according to the law of the land. The day we stop supporting rights just because someone uses it in a way we disagree with or the right isn’t important to us is a dark day. That’ll be how rights slowly vanish and one day you wake up and rights that are important to you are wiped away.

I don’t agree with flag burning. I think it’s atrocious. However, people have the right to do it.

“Those who can’t remember history are condemned to repeat it.” All we’re doing by removing monuments and sanitizing history is increasing the chances it’ll happen again. People will forget it happened before, and it was bad.

2 Likes

If you’re white and not constantly apologizing for it, then the left thinks you’re a white supremacist. Meanwhile the left keeps passing polices that promote generational poverty and government dependence for minorities all in the name of helping them. It’s a messed up world that we live in.

2 Likes

No Indians in the house?

There was… he left us.

Yes, those idiots cheering the vulgar president are as KKK/Nazis as their president.

I think there’s one around, but s/he thinks is a going to be complimented by the Nazis. :rofl:

Well, tell her to go back to Europe if that’s where she was from

Who might you be referring to?

S/he knows.

Clapper questions Trump’s fitness for office after ‘downright scary and disturbing’ speech

The former Director of National Intelligence blasted President Trump’s speech during an Arizona rally late Tuesday and raised questions about Trump’s fitness for office.

“I don’t know when I’ve listened and watched something like this from a president that I found more disturbing,” James Clapper said during a interview on CNN.

"Having some understanding of the levers of power that are available to a president if he chooses to exercise them, I found this downright scary and disturbing."

Clapper was pressed on whether he questions Trump’s fitness for office.

“I really question … his fitness to be in this office,” Clapper said.

"I also am beginning to wonder about his motivation for it, maybe he is looking for a way out."

Clapper said Trump should have "quit while he was ahead" after his Afghanistan speech on Monday.

“But again, I think the real Trump came through,” he said.

How far will snowflakes go?

LOL…the racist republican cornflakes are getting his nazi president losing supporters by the day.

Too bad you are going to miss your meetings.:rofl:
http://reverepress.com/news/bostons-huge-protest-neo-nazis-cancel-rallies-36-states/

This cornflake has lots of things to tell us. Let this cornflake spill the beans. :rofl:

Um… if I had a name like Adolf Hitler I would make an effort to change it… but Robert Lee sounded harmless enough, who would’ve thought. Maybe he can change it to Bob Lee now… :laughing:

1 Like

Very good statement.

Martin Luther Coon?