Gun Control

Air Force dropped the ball and didn’t enter his crime in the database. He should have failed the background check and never been allowed to buy a gun.

With 8m out there he could get one no matter what

So, how long until the next massacre and the following stupid but, but, but???

The answer is 30
shot and 100 shot magazines

The Texas shooter shot 450 rounds before a Good Samaritan shot back… This shoots to hell the theory that good guys with guns can solve the problem.
Magazines should be banned
One or two shot guns only allowed
8 m AR 15s in civilian hands… that’s more than all the M 16s in the military… insane

2 Likes

That’s what we have been suggesting here, but there’s a troll who doesn’t get it. :scream:

1 Like

By the way, if you are the representative of the “I got good memory, the best memory” and you represent the best of the crop, please, don’t be stupid and ignorant.

This dumb president is saying that if the terrorist in Texas hadn’t been shot, there would have been 100s more dead. Gee! I didn’t know that church had the capacity for 500 people :sneezing_face:

But then, the ignorant president slapped somebody we know in the face by saying “hundreds more” which means the subject of large capacity magazines on assault rifles is the core of the problem.

Poor president, can’t kill the notion we have that politicians are bought by the NRA.

Oh…that defeats the crap he said about “too soon to talk about it”.

I am telling ya, these idiots can’t be smart no matter how.

I can’t figure out how this guy passed a background check. He was in jail here in San Diego for a little over one year for domestic violence, (he beat his wife and broke his stepsons skull) and also escaped from a mental institution in Mexico. How did he ever get a license to buy weapons?

Air Force didn’t enter the info into the database as required by law. I don’t get how he wasn’t in jail. In 2012 he choked his wife and fractured the skull of her kid. Apparently that doesn’t get you much jail time.

Well, I don’t know the specifics but did his wife at the time actually file charges against him? Oftentimes, the spouse drops the charges for whatever reason and of course the problem is simply kicked down the curb…

Yes, he has a court martial conviction for it. Air Force failed to enter it into the civilian database as required by law. That conviction would have banned him from owning a gun.

1 Like

Ohhhh…wait! How dare they curtail his second amendment rights. How dare they put gun restrictions on the guy. A perfectly well groomed republican who would have died defending his right to own an assault rifle.

Ohhh…wait! Isn’t gun regulations we have been discussing all along? Dummy of me to find out.

Wait! Who is the commander in chief not doing his job?

Never mind! We lost 4 Americans in a worse than Benghazi incident but that’s OK. It was their fault for being abandoned, not the chief playing golf instead of being in the situation room as he should.

Can I customize mine with Barbi stickers, Mom??? Unbelievable…

1 Like

He’d probably be in jail if liberals weren’t making criminals into victims and pushing for shorter sentences.

California just passed shortening sentences of “non-violent” criminals. You guys are something else. You think rapists aren’t violent and should get out of jail early, but you think law-abiding citizens don’t need guns. Who’s going to protect people from all the rapists you’re letting loose on the streets?

I know. Tough sentencing laws are racists, because 1 minority group commits a disproportional amount of crime compared to what percent of the population they are. So we should let them go and give them a hug. That’ll fix it.

I can only imagine the mental gymnastics that must occur to simultaneously hold these positions.

That doesn’t even count the fact the gunman could have been charged for killing the unborn baby of one of his victims. That is considered 2 murders in most states. That is unless the mother decides to kill the unborn baby. Then it’s her right. I can only imagine the mental gymnastics where if 1 person kills the unborn baby it’s murder while if another does it, then it’s perfectly OK.

Why have laws if they aren’t enforced? If a gun background check reveals someone lied on the form (a crime) or is a wanted fugitive, they only get prosecuted a tiny percentage of the time. It was the same under Bush and Obama, so it’s not a partisan issue. Neither party seems to care about enforcing existing laws, so more laws help why?

A majority of people in illegal possession of a gun never do jail time.

Republicans are winning, big time!

No Trumputincare. within 30 days, wait, 290 days now.

No wall paid for by Mexico.

No more China is a currency manipulator, Chinese guy shut up Twhitler in 10 minutes (check Ivanka’s trade marks in China) :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

No more Medicare as we know it.

And now, being the guardians of the stupid galaxy…

The worst massacre by a single individual…58 people.

The worst massacre in a religious place…26 people.

But here they are, still with the propaganda of "this is certainly, again, no time to discuss this"…But I will talk about it and use it as a political tirade to help the NRA.

Tired of winning?

Thanks God I don’t see any republican defending Twhitler…oh…wait! He is coming! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Shame on me!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Newsmax? Me using Newsmax? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: