Gun Control

One step at a time, Grasshopper…

Here’s what is wrong with the US

No other country does this because they don’t need to. We start terrorizing kids at a young age because it’s “too difficult” to protect them with some commensense laws

2 Likes

My wife recently said maybe we should think about moving back to Hong Kong because of these school massacres.

No other first world countries have kids routinely mowed down by machine guns at schools. Not many 3rd world countries do for that matter.

2 Likes

OMG, who is going to eat at our restaurant then?

Signed,

East Lake Chinese Seafood

(Up to to a whooping 453 reviews…)

This country may not be (yet) a third world country, but some Americans think like third world countrymen.

I think Japan has like 10 dead by guns in the last 10 years. No need to have guns anywhere. Stop listening to the NRA mantra. And that’s a begging question for you.

On the following video, neighbors had videos of this shooter. I bet they never had the guts to tell the authorities because it may be that everybody thinks that owning a gun is a sacred right and the owners shouldn’t be bothered, the snowflake republicans are afraid of getting somebody mad.

See the MAGA hat on the shooter?

You said the calculation was wrong. I pointed out it was right, and you read the data wrong. You can look it up. The fact you’re holding to it being wrong shows there’s really no point in presenting actual facts.

The 2.5M are actually how many incidents a year guns do good by preventing crime. That’s how may times a year lawful gun owners use a gun to prevent a crime. You should look that one up. The study was ordered by Bill Clinton to make it look like “good guys with guns” narrative wasn’t true. Even the person hired to do the study was shocked by the number.

So why don’t you look at it logically as lives saved vs. lives lost? The 2.5M prevented crimes dwarfs the 10,000 homicides.

Please, stop feeding this spinning nonsense individual. You will be here all your life and this guy won’t show any drop of empathy.
I wonder how a company or group of individuals can stand this person. Really!

Thank you!

The claim that Trump reversed an Obama-era regulation denying guns to the mentally ill is, of course, a flat out lie with no basis in fact.
What was reversed was an outrageous policy of rescinding the rights of RETIREES on basis of them having their SS checks cut to a trustee handling their financial affairs.

1 Like

He lost me at "Drugs and alcohol bring people pleasure. Gun’s don’t."
How many millions of gun enthusiasts don’t drink or do drugs? How many MILLIONS of lives would be saved if we convinced every druggie and problem drinker to give up their substance abuse and start enjoying long afternoons at the range with their newfound steady hands? Drugs and alcohol are a MUCH bigger problem than guns could ever be. By whole orders of magnitude.

1 Like

First, let’s compare hk. HK has low shooting death. let’s put it this way, HK ppl feel safe, they don’t need guns.
Recently last 2 years there’s a major surge in gun ownership from chinese people, why chinese people buy gun? they don’t feel safe, secure, some are gun enthusiast, but majority of them are just buying to having one in case someone breaks in and they have a chance of defending themselves.

We have these gangs , criminals, burglars which our state gov/local gov is not doing damn Sxxx about them. burlgars below certain $$ amount of crime, they release them right back into community, no jail time, you take survelliance video to the cop with a big head shot of criminal’s face , they don’t care.

Do i own one, yes, am i enthusiast , no, i rarely touch it. went to the range 2-3 times a year max.
Am i wiling to give it up, definitely when i feel gov is doing something about the crime, do you feel safe walking out at midnight alone? i do it all the time in HK and guangzhou but i don’t feel safe walking alone in here

I understand our jail system, they got no money. whatever, Dude we love to follow other develop country, how about follow singapore, if petty crime don’t want to put them in jail, whip their butt. burglars whip them 50 times in their arse, see if they’ll do it again, after a couple whip, i’m sure some of them will think twice about commiting crime.

Guns for enthusiat, they can store it in range just like HK, you can own one , need license and store in gun range, can’t take it home. But until people feel safer in this country, it’s hard to remove people’s gun.

1 Like

Don’t let anyone know you own one. It will make you a target for a robbery.

This country went to crap when we banned spanking…

2 Likes

Technically it is not banned.

If we didn’t ban handguns after the Las Vegas massacre, we never will.

1 Like

CA spends $71K/yr for each person in prison. The state lost a supreme court case on prison over crowding. Now more things are decriminalized, sentences are shortened, and people are released early. The end result is more criminals on the streets, and they know penalties are less severe. At least 2 CA police officers have been killed by people early released under the latest prop that shortened sentences for “non-violent” offenders.

Try calling 911 when someone breaks into your home and see what happens. I’m sure everyone here thinks they live in a nice enough area that’ll it’ll never happen. People that don’t live in a nice area, oh well. That’s their problem to deal with and hope for the best.

The US will never be safe until the gang problem is gone. The gang problem will never be gone until the drug problem is gone, since that’s how gangs get all their money. Drugs are going to be a problem when ti’s so easy for them to get from Mexico to the US.

Anybody look at the perp? He didn’t need spankings, but a lobotomy. In the bad old days we put crazy people away in asylums. Now we let them walk around and buy guns.

I just see a parrot repeating the same blah, blah, blah. The poor guy is lost, nobody will invite him to a beer knowing he is always “winning” the arguments for the sake of winning when people are suffering the loss of their loved ones but he is going and going in circles over a stupid graphic, data, nonsense. He thinks this is about bringing information for a winning contest.

It must be a pathetic life the one he has. I pity the woman that will choose him as a partner, I really do.

1 Like

You want cold, heartless, and obscene. That’d be the left on Twitter.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/16/andrew-pollack-grieving-parkland-father-ripped-tru/

Another narcissist republican.