Gun Control

A 13 years old kid went to buy cigarettes, no, can’t do. Buy beer? No can’t do. Buy a gun? Well, he went to the gun shop and bought a gun.

I don’t want to argue with you . HE DID NOT complete the process. HE only claim he could, he didn’t even complete and purchase the AR. everything is he CLAIM. i wish there’s a block feature to block user like you. Yes, i don’t speak english. start your racist thing . have a good day and i’m out of this.

2 Likes

Of course, Clarence Thomas writes a 14 page dissent…

https://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Supreme-Court-rejects-2-gun-rights-appeals-12626810.php

:smile:
It’s your president my friend, not me. He said it, not me.

My kids goes to a HS where there are about 3,000 students. I can’t even imagine a lunatic stepping on that ground and shooting kids. I am really frustrated and disappointed with this lunatic interpretation of the second amendment.

Get your kid a door stop.
Parents should get involved in campus security. Guards at all entrances don’t need to be armed just vigilant. Parents could volunteer to help with campus security.

Ok, it took another massacre to get here, but beggars can’t be choosers I guess…

Somebody here must have gotten the same letter. Hmmm…I know you guys know who that person is. I wonder if he is that stupid to not reject an extortion?

You really can’t read. “Dear Wisconsin Judicial Candidate”. Now go study and learn what compound interest is, so you can realize the loan interest is compounded.

Still pretty pathetic letter if you asked me…

1 Like

Ok, Sleepless In Seattle, defend this pathetic statement

https://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/The-NRA-digs-in-after-the-Florida-shooting-The-12633627.php

1 Like

Why? All that happens is people ignore facts and cling to their opinion.

Did you know medical mistakes kill 250,000-440,000 people a year? That’s an order of magnitude more than guns.

It’s scary if you do the math:

250,000 healthcare mistake deaths / 12M healthcare workers = 2.1% of them will kill someone
8,124 gun homicides / 134M people living in a home with a gun = 0.01% of them will kill someone

You should be more afraid of going to the doctor than someone with a gun.

The republicans like NRAcus speak of freedom and liberty. But the dumb narcissists Russian sellouts depend on the NRA to make their voices heard. The NRA goes “kitty, kitty!, here kitty!” and they come for their milk and cookies. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

If they don’t bend over, as our friend here, they can’t make a living. :sweat_smile:

Now, the dummies want teachers to be armed. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

The ratio cops hit their marks is about 18%-44%. They have been trained to use weapons, but they barely hit their intended targets. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The idea that our teachers ought to be RAMBO is simply stupid…

1 Like

I’ll go back to how many school shootings were there when schools had riffle teams? Kids were literally shooting guns on campus.

When you go through the studies their are figures between 98k and 250K. The 440k number is just an estimate with no hard data to back it up. Still it is an extremely high number and needs to come down. My late wife died from an infection she caught in at Stanford.

There’s NRAcus as always deflecting on the issue here. The poor guy is as bad on paying attention as knowing the potential of compound interests against simple interest. There’s nothing we can do to cure stupidity.

He supports the following, he will never denounce this. I bet all my money on it:

Well, mister NRAcus likes data. And he loves NY Times.

1 Like

Oh come on, do you know how many medical care encounters happen in totality and how the majority come out successful? Sure, unfortunately accidents/mistakes do happen during surgery or what have you but let’s not try to say that the state of medicare care in this country is remotely at issue. People in general are living way longer due to the advancements of medical care than ever before. Obviously, when it comes to medical care, sure, it is a matter of life or death and unfortunately it doesn’t always come out positive. Nice try though, @marcus335

2 Likes

Wow, that tweet makes about as much sense as your ramblings do.