Gun Control

This is how I know you don’t read information presented:

"And when it comes to finding ways to reduce gun violence and large scale shootings, most cops say a federal ban on so-called “assault weapons” isn’t the answer.

More than 91 percent of respondents say it would either have no effect or a negative effect in reducing violent crime. This is an overwhelming response by those whose job it is to actually deal with this issue on the front lines."

That’s specifically about assault weapons. Your claim about military and police isn’t true.

"A full 86 percent feel that casualties would have been reduced or avoided in recent tragedies like Newtown and Aurora if a legally-armed citizen was present "

In other words, 86% think more legally-armed citizens would reduce deaths while 91% think banning assault weapons wouldn’t help. It’s interesting that citizens want to do exactly what police say won’t help while citizens reject the idea that police say will help. It’s pretty amazing that citizens think they know more than the police who deal with the issues on a daily basis.

Oh boy, please call the ambulance! Somebody is going to have a heart attack here!

Hey mister I know everything and I support anything the dumb president does and says.

Are you ready for the following? Do you promise not to poop in your pants?

Guess who wants to take guns from people? Yes, take them just like that, without any due process. Get your diapers ready mister…you are going to need them! :smile::smile::smile:

Come on! Guess who that guy is!!!

Please, go ahead, and push that button that says “complaints”. Then specify your complaint: "Huh? I wan to complain, there’s a dumb guy in the white house saying that guns should be taken away from people without a proper court hearing or “due process”.

Then, keep complaining like this: Yes, my complaint is because that dumb guy took down a regulation by Obama that didn’t allow mentally ill people to get a gun, he “gave them that right back” but now he wants to take them away!

“I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Let’s rumble!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

You are done dude!

Finito! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Lol, I fail to see how any of that would impact me. Also, if you actually knew the currents laws, then you’d realize how little change that is.

LOL…Had it been Obama saying that…The dumb militias would be threatening him with an insurrection. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You are done with your “second amendment” dude. Your master destroyed your stance on that one, he doesn’t know about that amendment, does he? Well, he surely violates the Emoluments Clause almost every week but what the heck! He is your president, right?

Admit it. You are like many individuals who don’t have their own opinion. Your master has given you a lesson of why you should know who you support because the blabbering of an individual like Trumpovich is what’s creating millions of individuals not knowing who is who, and what is true anymore. You are the product of that confusion. Period!

Isn’t the second amendment about the government not taking anybody’s guns? Your master is saying it should be violated. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::scream::scream:

Done with you! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good night now!:sunglasses:

Lol, you certainly are funny. You keep reliving you don’t read anything, and you just keep repeating the same thing. I guess that means it’s a waste of time to reply to you, since you won’t read it.

You’d hould go back to studying your compound interest and bragging about 16% return when the market returned 21%.

People are alarmed here in San Jose. Threats of shootings have been sent to a few schools, at least that’s the news. My son’s friends don’t want to go to school tomorrow. My daughter is afraid to go too. **

**Damn those idiots! I swear, these idiots must be second amendment cowards not showing their faces. All of them are like that.

That’s because we have a dummy president, who in his mumble jumble language of a 5th grader said:

“I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “take the guns first, go through due process second.”

His own people laughed about his stupidity of taking the second amendment rights from people. People he himself allowed to get guns after Obama had specified they shouldn’t.

Any brain dead would be arming themselves to take down the government if Obama were in the white house. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take away the guns he said! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

No second amendment then? OK…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Go buy a gun mister NRAcus. Go! Trumpovich is taking them away from people! Defend your manhood!

LOL…No due process needed! :face_vomiting:

Just stop. You have no clue what you’re talking about. You won’t even read if I explain it. At least stop taking the quote of of context.

At one point, Mr. Trump suggested that law enforcement authorities should have the power to seize guns from mentally ill people or others who could present a danger without first going to court. “I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Some people might actually care about this. Multiple states already allow police to seize guns without a warrant in cases of domestic abuse, mental illness, or immediate danger. Then the person has a court hearing to determine if they can get their guns back. They set strict limits on the number of days before a hearing must be had (usually around 14 days). Police can order a 72 hour hold for psych evaluation. That’s plenty of time to have guns removed in states that don’t allow warrantless removal. So the proposal isn’t actually something new.

Let’s examine the right to bear arms. At the time the constitution was written, that would include a knife and a Musket. I am ok with that, although most knives are illegal to carry in public. Where do you stop? Handguns, rifles, assault weapons, bazookas, hand grenades, tanks, bombs, nuclear weapons. Are nuclear weapons guaranteed by the second amendment right to bear arms?

Most reasonable people would agree that the constitution does not guarantee individuals the right to access military weapons like assault weapons, hand grenades and bazookas.

It’s waste of your time to debate with a sociopath and narcissist individual.

Take care Sheriff!

That’s already been handled by the supreme court. They’ve ruled the 2nd amendment applies to weapons that are common of the era.

Shocking. The personal attacking machine is at it again. When you can’t debate with information…

Maybe a law to forbid SF from depriving tasers from police

You mean, that “supreme” court that has found rent control to be constitutional too???

Did not know this until today, but President Trump (R-abid Orangutan) has been a Concealed Carry Holder. Me thinks that the whole “Grab, then Due Process” everyone’s weapons was more playing to the room than anything else.

Gun control is legal and has been upheld by the courts. We just need politicians that can’t be bought by the NRA.

What is going on, @marcus335? I thought these shootings were rare…

Maybe it is time for home schooling. Teachers unions, shootings, liberal brainwashing. Bullying, Pc police. Angry students, helicopter parents. Schools are not needed. Replace teachers with online classes.

People in gun free zones are soft targets.

There’s still FAR more cases of people using guns to prevent crime. Why aren’t chose cases reported with the same vigor by the media?

AR15s are for assualt, not defense. Pump shotguns an pistols are better defense weapons. Assault rifles have been banned before. I think the majority of Americans would like to see them banned
Of course the NRA will nitpick on the definition. But there are about 45 different brands that can handle high capacity magazines and are basically clones of military weapons.