Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Exactly. I was wondering when manch would realize this. I drop hint talking about hedging and he still blur blur. The right bet is the one who win pay!

No, the tax bill would suck. Borrow against the AAPL to buy FB and AMZN.

3 Likes

The life of margin trader is, when you win you win big, but when you lose you also lose big. No middle ground. :smile:

没人情味

Hanera can not sell AAPL lifelong, but enjoy ceaseless dividends and needs to pass it as inheritance to his heirs !

1 Like

Recently we discuss about three levels of FIRE, we says a passive income stream is necessary. Passive income stream come to me :grinning: without me doing anything, some high up is taking care of me :man_dancing:

1 Like

Yes, blockbuster fire is what is needed. :smile:

Holding any portfolio during multiple downturns needs extraordinary courage! You are reaping the benefit!!

OMG, I go away mostly due to work and house hunting and you guys come out with new pictures. Wow, what a bunch of handsome men!!!:grinning: (SF resident yes, swing that way, no…)

1 Like

Ok, @harriet’s peeps know something…

1 Like

Yes, financials should be great today, but I just happen to think like the author of this piece…

Alessandra, also known as Ali, covers financial adviser technology for InvestmentNews. Ali was born and raised in New York, and is a recent graduate of the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism where she received a master’s degree with a concentration in business journalism.

No wonder her article so rojak.

Tell us more, Mr. Handsome Man…

Apple beat!!

3 Likes

iPhone shipments down
Mac shipments down

Down 1% AH so far. Let’s see how the conf call goes.

Wow, this is sooo exciting…maybe even more so than the announcement of Amazon HQ2… no, maybe not that exciting

For newbies. Cut n paste charts for easy reference.
09 PM

52 PM

08 PM

Listening to the call?