Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Yeah, and plus I just spent a lot of money on this down under trip since I paid for my family too and planned the whole thing. Things in Kangarooland are not exactly cheap you know…

Did you visit the island of hardcore convicts and spot any Tasmanian devils?

Wow, what a daughter!!! We must find you a Prince…

I haven’t gone yet but I’m about to. I paid for flights/hotels/local day tours/other expenses already so I anticipate much more $$ to be spent on food, which means I probably need to eat cup noodle for a while when I come back…:fearful:

Have a great time! If you need someone to keep the Beemer warm, I guess I can do it…

1 Like

Here’s a big clue that Apple will continue to dominate with the iPhone X

The most relevant chart for investors,

1 Like

AirPods would arrive on Sep 22.
Ordered an Apple Watch Series 3, and an iPhone 8.

Not an X???

X is not available for ordering now. Preorders begin on Oct 27.

So you will order an X on 10/27?

Yes.

I’m going to order a π on March 14th.

1 Like

π day !!

e is an even more profound number. Too bad we don’t have e-day…

But it’s not nearly as delicious.

Arrived today. Pairing is ridiculously easy. Noise cancellation is superb. Music quality excellent.

1 Like

Do they drop off easily? Sometimes I see guys where these while peeing in a urinal. I always have anxiety attack they will drop into … :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Jump around, shake my heads,… didn’t drop. Very secured. Scratching your ears violently is another matter.

They should include a lanyard that you can tether to your phone…oh wait! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If you want to share your EarPods with your love ones then AirPods is not suitable :grin:

I’m going to pre-order an iPhone ψ, an Apple Watch ζ, and a Mac Book Pro η.