Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

Traders may want to do something about this… AAPL touched the upper channel…

If it breaks through, then it’s off to the races similar to when Amazon broke $850.

1 Like

Hmm, funny they didn’t mention the 8…

Great minds think alike…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-screwed-launching-3-iphones-110832293.html

Up 3% after earnings

1 Like

iPhone sales are up yr/yr.

Wow, the Doomsdayers are out in force… better hope one trick pony Apple comes up with a new product…

I overheard @hanera on the phone with his agent buying another dozen houses in Austin. :smile:

2 Likes

Manch understood me well. Sorry to disappoint Apple haters and technical traders that sold on the negative divergence. Technicals tell you what they are doing but doesn’t mean they are right. You can ride along, be contrarian or ignore them.

Actually I am actively looking and have told the realtor to check a few. He said no good so I didn’t bid.

HQ2 is bad for land lords.

1 Like

Is Austin amzn hq2?

Again, no one ever implied that Apple wouldn’t make money. It should, especially if everyone migrates to the more expensive X instead of the ugly sister, 8. I just have a problem with the marketing of the ugly sister. The 8 should be getting all of the shine of the X, because I would have only issued the 8. Get it???

Why? I think it’s good.

You say no one wants the 8, but iPhone sales were higher than Q3 last year. That’s despite the fact people knew the X is coming, and it wasn’t available for sale in the quarter. If the 8 was a flop, then iPhone sales would have been down yr/yr. The 8 is successful, and there’s still a ton of demand for the X.

1 Like

8 sales specifically or just sales in general, Mr Pro Gunner???

Because it jacks up the prices of houses suddenly and Austin city is super fast to follow up with their valuation and hence property tax increases. However current tenants’ pay doesn’t jump up that quickly so I need to either absorb the increase in property tax or risk a change in tenant. I tend to prefer no change and has to rationalize that at least price has gone up even though cash flow is reduced.

I couldn’t agree more with the writer…

AAPL is still around 8% of my portfolio. Compared to my big 4 I just think they will have more upside than AAPL going forward. Now hopefully my account will have another ATH tomorrow. It has been on a roll lately. :smile:

1 Like

Ok then let’s hope amzn hq2 doesn’t go to Austin… :rofl:

1 Like