Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

I bought AAPL additionally ! You helped me.

3 Likes

Wrong target! AMZN is the unstoppable one. Everybody says it would disrupt and destroy many industry.
WS has always viewed Apple as very vulnerable and accord a low P/E because:
a. A hardware companyā€¦ a mismanagement of inventory can be disastrous;
b. Depends on product hits with consumersā€¦ consumers are fickle and they change taste frequently;
c. Post-SJ hence not innovative; and
d. Law of large numbers, too large and canā€™t grow anymore.
Have yet to read articles that say Apple is unstoppable. Not sure where you read this position. In fact, there are many articles that say Apple is doomed and death knell articles are plentiful.

3 Likes

@sfdragonboy is a very biased person. Also hyprocritical. He said heā€™s offended by unstoppable companies but then he always treated Bezos like God and kissed his ass wherever and whenever he couldā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

And yet, I own zero sharesā€¦

Again, I am only posting with mostly tongue in cheekā€¦come on!!!

Fine, but Apple is up there for sureā€¦and has lots and lots of money to throw at any issue

Umā€¦ time to put some money into where your mouth isā€¦ come on!!! With all that home equity of yours they have to be put to good useā€¦ :wink:

I will buy bitcoins before stocksā€¦:laughing:

How very illogicalā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Well I will likely sell all my Apple shares in January. Need the money to buy something else. I must say there is some sentimental value there as I owned them for many years. But itā€™s time to part ways.

You can always buy it back after the recovery from Batterygate!!!:slight_smile:

What might that be? Curious mind want to knowā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Bayview beauty!!!

Nah just some other stocks. Battery gate is a nothing burger. But we are reaching the top of the smart phone S curve. It will be harder and harder for Apple to move people to upgrade. Well especially now that they canā€™t slow down their phones on purpose. :smile:

Umā€¦ as I already said, time for Apple to buy Tslaā€¦ win win situation for bothā€¦

1 Like

I saw you rocking some ancient iphone @wuqijun. Time to help your old pal Apple out and buy an X.

But how come my iPhone didnā€™t seem to slow down? Maybe my reflex ability deteriorated with ageā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

I am waiting for TSLA to come down to $300 to buy. Just readying cash, by selling some profitable ones, for it.

1 Like

Buy it before Apple acquired itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

I would have thought your Nvidia or that new wireless charging company Energous would be your picksā€¦

(again, not in the game to know much about what to buyā€¦)

Tesla and Bitcoin are for gambling not investing