Hot Stocks for Blockchain

Let’s use this thread to post alerts for new hot crypto stocks. Before the bubble bursts, there should be plenty of hot stocks to speculate on. Holding period needs to be limited to 3 months to limit risk, better to get out too early rather than too late.

Speculate at our own risk.

I don’t trust stocks. RE is better than stocks for steady net worth increase. Speculation on stocks is just a mental exercise. Key is to limit loss since gain is easier than limiting loss.

I love to speculate on stocks during the mania. Hope I will get out before it’s too late.

Just changed my sell order at 7.5 to 15. 7.5 could be reached today, I want to hold for at least one week,

Are your friends and relatives of similar views?

how do you find out and buy in KODK that quick? from news?

Some of the people I know share the similar view. I do not know whether it’s the majority, but many people think RE is a good investment though I did not ask them to choose between stocks and RE. However, I guess many people have more money in RE than stocks.

Elitists think stocks is better than RE, I used to believe what I read as well.

From this thread Bitcoin Bubble

Just for info, middle class has most of their net worth in RE. UHNWIs (except those in RE business) has more in stocks, RE is usually limited to primary, vacation homes and properties for business associates.

You can do a web search on above to satisfy yourself is true, I think there are many studies done.

You can believe whatever you want, I believe only in data and evidence.

1 Like

yeah, stocks is for UHNW. WS can stop promoting stocks to the mass population, just keep stocks for elitists to get rich secretly.

KODK was selling for $35 in 2014. It has been going down for 4 years in this bull market. I secretly wish it can go back to 35.

42M shares outstanding, 22M floating. Today’s trading volume is 32M so far. New shareholders could pump this to 35 through their social circles. Tomorrow, KODK will become a household name again :rofl:

2014: $2.046
2015: $1.709
2016: $1.543

Revenue is declining pretty badly. Unless this turns them back to revenue growth, any price pop will be short lived. The stock is already up 128%. Is revenue going to increase 128%?

1 Like

My holding period is shorter than one quarter. There’s no chance for the revenue to have an impact on my speculation. Only human emotions affect KODK now.

Valuation is 10% of the revenue. You don’t need revenue growth for price rise in this case.

A crypto has two components, the coin and the blockchain transactional network.
IMHO, the coin is worthless, but the blockchain transactional network could one day be adopted by banks and for e-commerce. So for long term investment, one should look at whose has a promising network, that one is the AMZN that would rise from the ash after the crash.

Any crypto has a better network than Ripple?

2 Likes

Why AMZN though?

Ain’t AMZN the only dotcom era company around?
AAPL is not a dotcom era company, if that is what you’re thinking.
GOOG and FB are post-dotcom.

Yes you are right… :wink:

I see you wrote off eBay and PayPal… they are also proud survivors of dotcom.

1 Like

Netflix is also a dotcom survivor. Tech is a mini crypto, comparing with traditional industry.

I think the reason Amazon wins is because Amazon is doing traditional business of retail with better efficiency. Nothing compares with time tested business model.

eBay used to be bigger than Amzn. The difference is that Amzn has Bezos and eBay had Meg Whitman the loser. This lady had no vision.

Moral: Invest in the person not the company.

1 Like

Seattle looks far ahead. BA is near sighted. Too many new opportunities and too much distraction.

Whitman was not a founder. There are things only founders can do, especially for young companies.

1 Like