How to Use Real Estate to Create Dividend-Like Income

Old school is the best kind of school!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Stop the BS.
Sell what you have, then pay all the taxes you owe. Then retire.

Tell me how long you last without seeing you as homeless in SF :sweat_smile:

Now, you treat all of us like Suze Orman !

2 Likes

It really is funny. The person that probably has the lowest net worth here lectures everyone else about the risk of their investments. The funnier thing is he never talks about how people built wealth with a life insurance policy. It’s always a tool to avoid taxes after they built wealth another way. Unless someone is close to retirement, they should be focused on the proven ways to build wealth which is what people here are doing.

1 Like

LOL…everybody here is a millionaire and I am a poor guy. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, some idiot told me to sell my house to prove my point. Yes sweetie, sell your home and invest it in IUL. After the dummy hasn’t even understood the parameters of the IULs.

I replied, you dummies, sell your homes and invest in 401Ks.

Crickets

I don’t agree with this, whole life policies? Whatever, the final result may be the same.

Invest it in IUL ==> sell your home and invest it in IUL

<==>

Begger (begging IUL to pay our retirement) ==> Homeless Begger (begging IUL to pay our retirement)

1 Like

I already addressed that. It’s impossible to take the profits from selling a home and invest them in a 401k. It wasn’t crickets as you claim.

I think I’ve proven I understand the parameters of IUL better than you.