It Gets Better By The Minute

Wow, what the heck is going on???

Wow, I thought Sweden is the most progressive nation in Europe

Swiss stands for Switzerland not Swedenā€¦ Now I know you are not Europeanā€¦ :laughing:

Ah, at least itā€™s not Sweden.

Whatā€™s the exact reason for anti semitism? Is it jealousy at the group level?

Yes, because having more lawyers will fix all the issues in California. The test hasnā€™t changed, but the percent passing it has decreased. That means the quality of law school education must be decreasing. Thatā€™s not surprising. They donā€™t say how many extra people would pass over 5 points.

Too many law schools and many graduates canā€™t get any job. Lawyers are not as smart as doctors. Did you heard doctors want to make board exams easier and make it easier to become a practicing doctor?

1 Like

What? Is there a problem?

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sf-rent-board-commissioner-threatens-low-income-tenderloin-tenants-rent-hikes/

1 Like

Sanctuary city.

I donā€™t understandā€“isnā€™t asking for SSN the same as asking immigration status?

Honey,

Try to be humble and diplomatic today, ok?

Melania

Anyone know the contact number of the contractor who is building inlaws that double as bomb shelters???

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Trump-the-America-First-president-goes-to-the-12208105.php

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t see another solution besides taking out their leader. I think if we drop the idea of unifying Korea and letting N. Korea remain itā€™s own country, then China would be more on board with it. Also, we should let China lead the rebuilding effort after. Weā€™ve already proven weā€™re horrible at rebuilding after war.

2 Likes

Actually, rebuilding efforts success or failure is really dependent on the rebuildee not the rebuilder. So long as North Korea drop their ideology and shift toward free market and trade, Iā€™m extremely bullish on its prospects.

There is always the fear that if you take the head off the snake, who is to say the new head wonā€™t be even more crazy???

Also, I donā€™t understand why America needs to get so involved into this. Itā€™s really more of Chinaā€™s problem. America should just stop trying to police this region and let China handle it. East Asia had always been under Chinaā€™s sphere of influence up til the very recent. Give it back to China!

2 Likes

China isnā€™t handling it. What has China done except some minor sanctions thatā€™ll harm the average citizen far more than Kim? They are afraid if Kim is removed, then the US will push for a unified Korea increasing US influence in the area. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m proposing leaving N. Korea as a separate country and allowing China to lead the rebuilding.

Just look at the US in Iraq. Once we took out Saddam everything collapsed. Places lost running water, electricity, trash service, etc. That complete mess led to the rise and growth of more terrorists. It was the same with Afghanistan which created Osama Bin Laden. Saddam was only in power, because the US put him there to keep Iran in check. It appears weā€™re only capable of thinking about first level outcomes. People either canā€™t think of or willingly ignore the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc level outcomes. Some of them are pretty predictable, so I donā€™t get why we donā€™t account for them.

2 Likes

Well, we offer protection to countries over there who align with us and help stem the Communist tide. The least we can do is flex our muscles now and then for them. It is to also show China that we are still the Big Bossā€¦

No need to do that. East Asians have an average IQ of 105. They donā€™t need to be policed.

1 Like