It Gets Better By The Minute

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

It’s getting real. That’s from official DOJ website not some conspiracy site.

1 Like

Probably because it is my culture and having lived in Chinatown (see live seafood everywhere) and seeing Mom make fish or crab that was bought fresh but that turkey scenario in Switzerland sounds weird to me. Once you name it, come on, that puts that turkey into a higher category from food chain. It reminds me of a time I was in a sushi restaurant and I usually don’t like to sit by the sushi counter where they make it. Well, I sat literally in front of the sushi chef and for some reason I couldn’t really eat/enjoy the sushi after seeing him use his hands (clean even) make it. I know, I am weird…

Switzerland is landlocked and has a mountainous terrain. 2 big strikes against its geography. However the nation is very rich. How interesting… :rofl:

It’s rich because allows rich people to put their money there no questions asked. Even maids make $40/h in Switzerland… The Swiss drive into France to shop. A Big Mac meal is $20 in Geneva

1 Like

The turkey thing is what happens when you take the farm to table cliche to the max conclusion…
I preferred to catch and cook my own Dungeness crabs live myself… just not possible in Tahoe. But we do have crawfish… best cooked live too

That sounds low. Maids can make $50/hr here and big macs are probably $8?

Turkeys from farm here can also cost $150–pastured poultry runs about $7/lb. $15 is the CAFO operation turkey. Those turkeys have no name and you wouldn’t want to watch the slaughter.

Money laundering is interesting?

Huh?

Switzerland is well known for that :zipper_mouth_face:

Um… Why don’t you ask a Swiss national whether his country laundered a lot of money and see what he has to say about that… :wink:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/chelsea-manning-files-to-run-for-us-senate-in-maryland/2018/01/13/6439f0d0-f88c-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.29e1e744bbf2

Wow…

1 Like

All the better to get files to leak.

Can we get Edward Snowden to run? Maybe he could come back to the US if he did.

1 Like

Make Mexico the 51st state. Problem solved.

1 Like

“But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds.

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don’t have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.”

Feminists are offended by other feminists. You can’t make this stuff up. I’m glad they solved this major issue. Now maybe they can tackle world hunger.

1 Like

I’m going to my safe space now.

2 Likes

This guy gets a lot of it right.

He’s been heavily attacked by the left which only proves his point.

Is for your ears and eyes only since you are apparently not aware why.

Chicago…

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-illinois-attorney-general-candidate-robbed-20180111-story.html

Only a couple people in the entire world share your view on that that’s why.