It is Muller Time Baby!

It looks like Manafort is the scapegoat. …Will he squeal on the rest?

1 Like

Manafort or Flynn? Both foreign agents. One for Putin, the other one for the Turkish guy.

I wish that from Twhitler, all the republicans and all the old democrats were gone. Specially take those vampire kids creating Nepotism in the white house. I want them gone! No place for business in the white house. Period!

We need a new electoral system to reflect how we elect a worthless president and how we deal with the constitution. Very archaic system.

Electoral system will never be constitutionally defeated. .The small states won’t give up power to NY and Ca…California and New York should break up into 12 states then their voters would have more say in the presidential election. .Otherwise the small states will determine who is president

1 Like

Manafort was out of Trump campaign 2 days after Trump got a security briefing. He might have some big problems even before he started working for the campaign.

"Chairman of Donald Trump’s 2016 United States Presidential campaign Edit
In March 2016, he joined the presidential campaign of Donald Trump to lead Trump’s “delegate-corralling” efforts. In June 2016, Trump fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and promoted Manafort to the position. Manafort gained control of the daily operations of the campaign as well as an expanded $20 million budget, hiring decisions, advertising, and media strategy.[21][22][23][24]

On June 9, 2016, Manafort, Donald Trump Jr., and Jared Kushner were participants in a meeting with Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya and several others at Trump Tower. A British music agent, saying he was acting on behalf of Emin Agalarov and the Russian government, had told Trump Jr. that he could obtain damaging information on Hillary Clinton if he met with a lawyer connected to the Kremlin.[25] At first Trump Jr. said the meeting had been about the Magnitsky Act; later he said the offer of information about Clinton had been a pretext to conceal Veselnitskaya’s real agenda.[26]

In August 2016, Manafort’s connections to former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and his Party of Regions drew national attention in the USA, where it was reported that Manafort may have illegally received $12.7 million in off-the-books funds from the Party of Regions.[27] On August 17, 2016, Donald Trump received his first security briefing.[28] Also, on August 17, 2016, the New York Times reported on an internal staff memorandum from Manafort stating that Manafort would “remain the campaign chairman and chief strategist, providing the big-picture, long-range campaign vision”.[29] However, two days later, Trump announced his acceptance of Manafort’s resignation from the campaign after Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway took on senior leadership roles within that campaign.[30][31]"

1 Like

But Saudi Arabia could. I can see why he was angry not to be allowed to also.

trump did not beat Clinton, she beat herself… She is the only candidate to lose to a black man and an orange man

I go playing bingo. I go for indictment on Flynn!

Why? Because his past as a so called military guy and his handling of classified information which could have ended in the hands of Putin through the Turkish guy. The many pictures of him dinning with the oligarchy in Russia leaves you dumbfounded. He could have been playing the double card I don’t know how many years now. He didn’t sign up to become a foreign agent until he was found with his hands in the cookie jar.

Manafort? I give him a second place.

Get all the Twhitler’s kids out of that white house. If you love corruption, you love that nepotism reigning there.

Cut that budget for golfing. There you have Camp David. Free for the presidents, not the constant weekends at Mar a Lago or the NJ golf course, all of them charged to our tab. How many games so far? 70? Man! He must be so tired working on Tweeter!

Cha chin!

Why not give the 3rd chance to Hillary in 2020? Her age is similar to Trump, they can have another match to see who will win

Putin sent his employee Donald to dance with the Saudis he called …“RADICAL MUSLIMS”… Oh…sorry, I forgot, he didn’t say that, same announcement the republicans wanted Obama to say…:male_sign: <----See above

How about the $100 million donation to Ivankas foundation, that we know will end up paying legal fees of some sorts for the whole family in trouble was something the same republicans attacked Hillary for. Isn’t that amazing?

President Donald Trump was extremely critical of Saudi Arabia’s contributions to the Clinton Foundation while campaigning against Hillary Clinton, going so far as to call for Clinton to return all the money given to the foundation, both in speeches on the campaign trail and during the October presidential debate.

“You talk about women and women’s rights. These are people that push gays off business — off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly, and yet you take their money,” Trump said during the debate. “So I’d like to ask you right now. Why don’t you give back the money that you’ve taken from certain countries that treat certain groups of people so horribly? Why don’t you give back the money. I think it would be a great gesture.”

The Clinton Foundation has received between $10 million and $25 million from Saudi Arabia. <-----$100 million - $25M = $75 M difference.

**So easy to see, politicians are crooks, but we have to follow them, except we need to see the whole spectrum to realize who is blind and who isn’t. **

Hillary in 2020…Are you nuts… A Republican wet dream
The Dems are doomed it they don’t get rid of their old guard… Gavin in 2020 is a smarter bet

1 Like

Deflect, deflect…deflect!

Was this guy golfing again? Pretty strange that he is not. Something is bothering him. I wonder what? :rofl::joy:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tries-to-shift-focus-as-first-charges-reportedly-loom-in-russia-case/ar-AAucaa1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

1 Like

This video is so funny! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was wrong!

Manafort!

And he is a??? Republican!

Foxnews and Infowars, the favorite channels of somebody on this forum, name I can’t repeat, but we all know, are going to be busy attacking Manafort and the republicans…that is a big LOL…

Newsome is not a good choice for 2020. California is going democratic no matter what. you need a strong democrat from a swing state to guaranty victory. Also, Newsome is too liberal. Get a middle of the road candidate.

2 Likes

Republicans shouldn’t forget their leaders praising their comrade Manafort. :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sean Hannity's open mouth

"No mention of work for Trump campaign

Despite Mueller’s sprawling probe into ties between the Trump campaign and potential interference by foreign governments, the charges made no direct mention of Manafort’s work while serving as Trump’s campaign chairman or Gates’ time with the campaign and the presidential inauguration."