It is Muller Time Baby!

We have a coward president!

His boss Putin is attacking our service men in Syria and the coward president is quiet. How much does he owe to the oligarchy in Russia? :triumph:

Thanks Muller!

A Russian oligarch believed to control the Russian mercenaries who attacked U.S. troops and their allies in Syria this month was in close touch with Kremlin and Syrian officials in the days and weeks before and after the assault, according to U.S. intelligence reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-ally-said-to-be-in-touch-with-kremlin-assad-before-his-mercenaries-attacked-us-troops/ar-BBJtGXQ?ocid=spartanntp

So, we have a guy, “in the family” working for the white house who seems to be taken by foreign security agencies as “dumb”? You got to be kidding me!

A bag designer, being the daughter of the Russian puppet in the white house qualifies her to be in the talks about something so sensible as the N and S Korean problem? Wow!

We know this administration is full of corrupt, uneducated on the subject/department they represent bunch of people. God saves of all the mistakes and profound effects their ineptitude will bring upon us.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kushner-russia-bombshells-rock-the-white-house/ar-BBJGm4M?ocid=spartanntp

I didn’t realize Harvard undergrad and NYU JD and MBA was uneducated. The bag designer has an undergrad degree from Penn. What are your academic qualifications?

worked%20for%20a%20year%20without%20clearance

I love the ignorance, or should I say the deflection on the subject?

Ivanka Trump, by contrast, did not appear on any ballot line and even appeared to rule out a prominent role in the White House. “I’m going to be a daughter,” she said in an interview just after the election. Now, the president’s oldest daughter receives sensitive intelligence information without a proper security clearance and does work that is typically the province of experienced officials.

Deflection? You insulted their education and intelligence. I stated their academic qualifications. I’m curious what yours are if you think theirs are so bad. Insulting theirs would imply that yours must be at least as good or better. So which top 25 business or law school did you graduate from? I know you didn’t go to a top 25 business school, or you’d know what compound interest is.

Mr. deflecting poster, the topic is about the so called daughter pretending to be an experience individual with foreign affairs. She is representing the government and herself. Is she a daughter or a government official? Can’t play both an official and daddy’s daughter.

Anything else is just a failure of your constant support for the worst president ever. :face_vomiting:

Thanks for keeping yourself debating what’s the topic, the unexperienced daughter in the boundaries of Nepotism.

The day you want to talk about life insurance, get a license. Right? :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

What makes Ivanka Trump’s lack of knowledge and experience so galling is that she is trying to have it both ways, acting in a high-level role within the White House while presenting herself as just “a daughter” when pressed on sensitive questions about the president.

On Sunday, in an interview with NBC News’ Peter Alexander, she was asked if she believes President Trump’s denials of sexual assault and misconduct. “I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated there’s no truth to it,” said Ivanka Trump. “I don’t think that’s a question you would ask many other daughters.”

Cry baby! :rofl:
You are so innocent that you don’t want to show up for an interview that is going to send you straight to prison.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg said. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-called-before-grand-jury-says-he-will-refuse-to-go/ar-BBJUfpr?ocid=spartanntp

THIS ADMINISTRATION IS AN INSULT TO BANANA REPUBLICS.
-:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/never-have-we-seen-such-chaos-and-corruption/2018/03/01/f64c5c2e-1d8f-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?utm_term=.0c278f630d74

Trump also brought his daughter Ivanka into the White House as an adviser. What does she do? What qualifies her to do it? In a real administration, conservative or liberal, Kushner’s office and Ivanka Trump’s office would be occupied by experienced professionals who actually know something about diplomacy or administration or some government function.

According to the New York Times, Kushner set up White House meetings for two business executives whose private equity firm and bank later made loans to the Kushner Companies real estate firm totaling more than $500 million. Trump’s promise to “drain the swamp” was a cruel joke. He has expanded it into a vast protected wetland, to be enjoyed by friends and family.

We have a dumb, if not a criminal president in the white house. He quacks, and he walks like a duck, then he is a duck. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The episodes demonstrate that even as the special counsel investigation appears to be intensifying, the president has ignored his lawyers’ advice to avoid doing anything publicly or privately that could create the appearance of interfering with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-spoke-to-witnesses-about-matters-they-discussed-with-special-counsel/ar-BBK059H?ocid=spartanntp

I love you baby!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-subpoenas-trump-organization-demanding-documents-about-russia/ar-BBKgwn3?ocid=spartanntp

The liar has been caught!

According to Comey’s accounts of his 2017 meetings with the president, Trump said the Moscow trip was so quick that his head never hit a pillow – even for one night. Trump fired Comey on May 9, 2017.
The first denial came over dinner at the White House in late January 2017. “He said he arrived in the morning, did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel," and then left for the event, Comey wrote. “Afterwards, he returned only to get his things because they departed for New York by plane that same night."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/flight-records-illuminate-mystery-of-trumps-moscow-nights/ar-AAwfeNQ?ocid=spartanntp

Americans wake up…

1 Like

How long his comrades are going to admit their leader is a liar, narcissist, vulgar, racist, fake Christian, and a sellout to the commie Putin in Russia? Did they forget how pathetically he went there and trashed our security agencies but bent over Putin?

Wasn’t that the most disgraceful moment in any presidential administration? A grown up, a “law and order” president, insulting our agencies but kissing the hand that is interfering in our electoral process by believing in Putin rather than our security apparatus.

So, here I am, reading about “is this fake news” topic. I was not only disappointed at the level of intelligence shown by these individuals, but sad to realize that we never heard of fake news but when this childman took over the whine house. Yes, whine house, because all we read from this child is whining. He didn’t have time to check over the whereabouts of 3,000 Puerto Ricans who died in the island, but enough time to twit, and play golf, for what he, basically slapped the face of his supporters by lying to them while they were still cheering about not playing it ever.

No wall paid for by Mexico.

No trumpcare.

No repeal and replace Obamacare.

No lock her up! But the 2 foreign agents Flynn and Manafort working for him while handling classified information.

ISIS still kicking butt.

Tax cuts increasing the deficit big time, to the point he is canceling gov. employees wage increases because the gov. won’t make it.

No releasing his taxes as promised.

No more chain migration, except for Melania’s parents, the hypocrite!

Socializing farmers and buying their vote by giving them “more subsidies than what they got already” because he screwed them up, along with many companies closing their operations and leaving the US. For us? Inflation and stagnant wages.

3,000 Puerto Ricans died, this is a worse scenario than what he claimed. This is almost 1,000 times worser as my kids say, than Benghazi. We should start investigating, I bet he wasn’t at 3 AM in the situation room but tweeting about the media is the enemy.

But Benghazi and her emails!

Next topic, we are going to talk about racism, even the one, if not perpetrated, at least supported here by some individuals. Against their own people, and against other people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Muller%20and%20witches%20on%20the%20wall

Contrary to the claims of most Republicans, there’s already a serious circumstantial case for the strong impact of Russian interference. NBC News and others have reported that there were thousands of Russian trolls amplifying phony reports like the fiction that Pope Francis endorsed Trump. Anecdotally, it’s obvious that these influenced some voters.

The leaks of emails sent by top Democrats played a role in setting the 2016 general election agenda. On the eve of the Democratic National Convention in July of 2016, for example, WikiLeaks released internal documents that U.S. intelligence agencies said were stolen by Russian hackers showing that the Democratic National Committee had favored Clinton over challenger Bernie Sanders in the primaries. That led to the resignation of the party chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and infuriated some Sanders supporters who later said that they sat out the general election.

In early October, almost immediately after a video surfaced in which Trump bragged about groping women, WikiLeaks released its first leak of emails from the account of Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta. This happened on a Friday afternoon, not the best time to leak a story if the object is to get attention; the intent was almost certainly to deflect attention from the Trump video. An indictment of 12 Russian operatives last week by Special Counsel Robert Mueller traced the email hacks to a Russian military intelligence unit.

Beyond the effect on voters, the relentless drumbeat of articles about email leaks also forced the Clinton campaign to spend time reacting and making strategic adjustments. Eight days before the election, the New York Times ran a front-page story declaring that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had found no clear link between Russia and Trump, and that Moscow’s purpose was to disrupt the American election but not to help one candidate. Later, after the election, the Times reported on links between Trump and Russians during the campaign, and the American intelligence agencies concluded in a public report that the purpose was to help Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-24/russian-meddling-helped-trump-win-in-2016

Shall we prepare the firing squad? :laughing:

Count me in!

I hate these Communists in Washington.