Landlords from Milpitas, your turn to act now!

Yeah! Glad you are protected by your 401K :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

I hope you get it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You fell for the fear, doom, and gloom so you better buy life insurance ploy. We aren’t allowed to talk about what happens when you borrow from the policy at 6% interest and the market returns less than 6% that year.

Life insurance? I don’t need anymore Life insurance. No kids, and quite frankly, if I bite it, wifey should have way enough. Come on, she would get my Honda Crx, remember???:wink:

1 Like

Why explain to idiots if they don’t understand that the policy I showed is “flexible”. I’ve never seen in my life so much ignorance with allegedly smart people. I explained over and over about how interests are given or charged, but nooo! A dummy guy kept saying that the loans are charged 6% on the next month and compounds with the next month when the idiot read it is a simple interest monthly charge.

I had an idiot saying “oh, but how about 6% over and over” when the dumb read that it is an % charged on money you loan, which again, as flexible as this policy is, you can contribute less that your COI, and if the market goes so bad as in 2008-2009 “YOU DON’T LOAN MONEY THAT YOU NEVER CONTRIBUTED SO YOU DON’T GET THE 6% CHARGED” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Of course, I double my money when the idiot couldn’t make me a spread chit showing compound interests on a number I provided. The dummy came back with a 2+2=4 tabulation. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then, why do I need to tell him the internal % charged to loans is 4.2%?

And, that the idiot doesn’t know the difference between compound interests and simple interests.

But he is good with spread chit! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh…he is been hurt since I left him and his cohorts with their medal of ignorance pinned to their chest.:joy::joy::joy:

You don’t even know what you’re arguing. Lol.